Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kim Kardashian: Two Thumbs Up for Eminem Video

5 posters

Go down

Kim Kardashian: Two Thumbs Up for Eminem Video Empty Kim Kardashian: Two Thumbs Up for Eminem Video

Post by Johnnie Butters Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:23 am

Kim Kardashian: Two Thumbs Up for Eminem Video 531250200_6aa3ad626a

Kim Kardashian doesn't mind being the butt of other people's jokes. The Keeping Up With the Kardashians star is lampooned in the new Eminem video "We Made You," and she's taking to her official Web site to give her thorough endorsement to the spoof.
"I think this video is so funny! I am a huge Eminem fan and find it flattering that he would rap about me," Kardashian writes. "He's a bit harsh about some other celebrities, but you just have to let it go and have a sense of humor."
In the video, the rapper takes on a number of show-bizzers, including Britney Spears, Jessica Alba, Jessica Simpson and, most prominently, Bret Michaels.
The clip also features a Kim impersonator in a sequence poking fun at Kardashian's trademark shapely behind. In the video, the quasi Kim's rear ends expands like an airbag in a car accident, knocking Em out of his chair. The rapper retaliates by feeding the pretend Kim into a wood chipper, which sprays dollar bills out the other end.
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 11135

http://Satisfyer.com

Back to top Go down

Kim Kardashian: Two Thumbs Up for Eminem Video Empty Re: Kim Kardashian: Two Thumbs Up for Eminem Video

Post by Illuminated One Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:15 pm

id smash raw just like Ray J and im a FIRM believer in using condoms lol
Illuminated One
Illuminated One
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4519

http://southernstylebeatz.com

Back to top Go down

Kim Kardashian: Two Thumbs Up for Eminem Video Empty Re: Kim Kardashian: Two Thumbs Up for Eminem Video

Post by yaboyja23 Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:22 pm

she does gotta a crazy ass game yo lol.
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Number of posts : 5335

Back to top Go down

Post by yaboyja23 Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:23 pm

and Yes i would smash like the super mario bros.
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Number of posts : 5335

Back to top Go down

Post by LS Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:54 am

lol yea he didnt really diss her he was gettin on amy winehouse and jessica Simpson pretty bad tho
LS
LS

Number of posts : 514

http://www.myspace.com/louskannon

Back to top Go down

Post by TREND$ETTER Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:43 pm

Damn any pic I see of her that ass amazes me even more.
TREND$ETTER
TREND$ETTER

Number of posts : 3320

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down