Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPDATE: Clothing Line, Albums etc..

3 posters

Go down

UPDATE: Clothing Line, Albums etc.. Empty UPDATE: Clothing Line, Albums etc..

Post by Nygee Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:03 pm

UPDATE: Clothing Line, Albums etc.. Pg11

I've just made a new YouTube account www.youtube.com/StayToondTV and i will be posting Vlogs weekly and just basic promotional shit.
I've also just teamed up with UNION.EMPIRE and Pierre Gabrielle Clothing!!! www.MySpace.com/PierreGabrielleClothing

go check out their channel at www.youtube.com/UNIONEMPIRETV
check out their new series "The Reality Show About Nothing" it's very entertaining. they're just getting started so stay tuned for more episodes.

i've teamed up with DJ Silence and we will be dropping tapes soon. im also featured on 2 tracks on his upcoming album "Europe's Finest" .. its about to be HUGE. thanks to his people we're HOPEFULLY getting featured on the front of iTunes.com .. its an international album which features artists from Germany, France, [i believe im the only American on it] but its about to be special. wait til you hear this single i've been working on.

hhh .. anyway the future is looking very bright as of now so please stay toon'd

-GONE

UPDATE: Clothing Line, Albums etc.. Pg410

UPDATE: Clothing Line, Albums etc.. Pgad310

MORE P.G. PICS SOON
Nygee
Nygee

Number of posts : 2721

http://www.twitter.com/NygeeLIVE

Back to top Go down

UPDATE: Clothing Line, Albums etc.. Empty Re: UPDATE: Clothing Line, Albums etc..

Post by Illuminated One Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:35 pm

props on the making moves Toon
Illuminated One
Illuminated One
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4519

http://southernstylebeatz.com

Back to top Go down

UPDATE: Clothing Line, Albums etc.. Empty Re: UPDATE: Clothing Line, Albums etc..

Post by yaboyja23 Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:32 pm

makin moves huh?
when the mixtape droppin that u been speakin on?
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Number of posts : 5335

Back to top Go down

Post by Nygee Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:46 am

Thanks .. i had a little set back on the tape a few weeks ago (long story) so we're not sure when it will officially drop. it was set for April 3 but again we had a set back .. im doing 2 mixtapes right now. My solo and another with a "surprise" guest haha STAY TOON'D
Nygee
Nygee

Number of posts : 2721

http://www.twitter.com/NygeeLIVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down