Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shit isnt soundin like it does live.

4 posters

Go down

shit isnt soundin like it does live. Empty shit isnt soundin like it does live.

Post by Dijitaal Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:10 pm

My cuzz from detroit got me an alesis mixer. I got a "Censored" mic and have tried a few different programs to record with, Adobe/Cool Edit/Cubase LE, witch came with the mixer. But the shit doesn't sound the same after its recorded. Talking bout sum nerve rekin shit. But does anyone know any shit I can use to record on that will sound the same as it does when i record that shit? 1

Dijitaal

Number of posts : 5

http://www.myspace.com/dijitaal

Back to top Go down

shit isnt soundin like it does live. Empty Re: shit isnt soundin like it does live.

Post by ThaEmbacy Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:18 pm

Dijitaal wrote:My cuzz from detroit got me an alesis mixer. I got a "Censored" mic and have tried a few different programs to record with, Adobe/Cool Edit/Cubase LE, witch came with the mixer. But the shit doesn't sound the same after its recorded. Talking bout sum nerve rekin shit. But does anyone know any shit I can use to record on that will sound the same as it does when i record that shit? 1

u sure that isnt how it always sounded

for example...u never hear ur actual voice...when u hear it recorded ur like wtf is that? but...no mic would make it sound different
ThaEmbacy
ThaEmbacy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2367

Back to top Go down

shit isnt soundin like it does live. Empty Re: shit isnt soundin like it does live.

Post by Illuminated One Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:58 pm

if you have a cheap mic... and get a reasonably decent mic ... it'll sound different

other than that ... thats just your voice you not liking lol
Illuminated One
Illuminated One
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4519

http://southernstylebeatz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by yaboyja23 Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:20 pm

or maybe u have the swine flu....
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Number of posts : 5335

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down