Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHYNE Has An Official Release Date From Prison

3 posters

Go down

SHYNE Has An Official Release Date From Prison Empty SHYNE Has An Official Release Date From Prison

Post by J The Kidd Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:23 am

SHYNE Has An Official Release Date From Prison Shyne_armscrossed

According to HipHopDX, Jamal “Shyne Po” Barrow’s almost decade long stint behind bars will soon becoming to an end. On October 6, one of Hip-Hop’s most talked about names will finally become a free man after serving time for his involvement in a December 1999 shooting which saw he and Bad Boy Records founder, Sean Combs, go on trial.

That release date has already been confirmed by the parole board, but a hearing tomorrow will outline the parameters of ‘Po’s parole, details that could determine whether or not the former Bad Boy Records artist will be able to resume his recording career free of stifling restrictions.

As of yesterday, Shyne also received more good news in the form of a shortened parole sentence. Upon his release, Barrow will only have to serve two and a half years of probation. While the D.A. attempted to pin the maximum of five years on him, Shyne had the opportunity to speak for himself in court and obviously left some impression on the judge which garnered a lighter sentence.

“He did address the court and asked the court to consider not giving him any post release supervision at all. But the court said that it was obligated to do so. And [the judge] pointed out that he agreed with our argument [and so] he’s gonna give us the minimum… And we’re just thankful that the court read our sentencing memorandums and agreed with our position. We now wait for his release, which should be October 6th,” said Shyne’s attorney, Oscar Michelen.

Obviously, the major question centering around the rapper is how his recording career will be affected. As was the case a few years ago, a huge bidding war for his services is expected to ensue. Early rumors state interest from fellow Brooklynite, Jay-Z, but his attorney could give no information on their validity.

“I have no information about a rumor that Jay-Z has gone to visit him,” said Michelen. “We’re all hearing all the same type of rumors, but I don’t really have any information that I can give on that. I mean, I guess that’s to be announced. If anything happens, it’ll happen…”
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down

SHYNE Has An Official Release Date From Prison Empty Re: SHYNE Has An Official Release Date From Prison

Post by Illuminated One Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:36 pm

puff is like fuck lol
Illuminated One
Illuminated One
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4519

http://southernstylebeatz.com

Back to top Go down

SHYNE Has An Official Release Date From Prison Empty Re: SHYNE Has An Official Release Date From Prison

Post by TREND$ETTER Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:27 am

Can't believer Puff Diddy whatever his lil bitch ass name is gets away with so much shit...dudes a fuck...karma will eventually catch up with him ha
TREND$ETTER
TREND$ETTER

Number of posts : 3320

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down