Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Megan Fox COVERS New Issue Of "Rolling Stone". Tells The Mag "Men Are Scared Of Vaginas"

2 posters

Go down

Megan Fox COVERS New Issue Of "Rolling Stone". Tells The Mag "Men Are Scared Of Vaginas" Empty Megan Fox COVERS New Issue Of "Rolling Stone". Tells The Mag "Men Are Scared Of Vaginas"

Post by J The Kidd Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:49 pm

Megan Fox COVERS New Issue Of "Rolling Stone". Tells The Mag "Men Are Scared Of Vaginas" Meganfoxrs

Megan Fox has proclaimed herself bisexual, called actors narcissistic douche bags, flat-out lied to the press about a lesbian teen affair and slipped some scathing words about her Transformers director Michael Bay into interviews. So what makes this sexy starlet tick? Rolling Stone’s Erik Hedegaard goes head to head with the star of Diablo Cody’s Jennifer’s Body in the new issue and learns the secret of her bewitching power: “a powerful, confident vagina."

“Men are scared of vaginas,” she says, telling RS a woman is most powerful when she is “completely in charge of her sexuality.”

So what makes this seemingly in-control 23-year-old star crave the security of her pillow cocoon in bed at night and let her temper flare so wildly she’s told off-again, on-again boyfriend Brian Austin Green, “I’m going to stab you with something”? Fox opens up about childhood panic attacks, the only two relationships she’s ever had, and her struggle to reconcile her public persona with her true self. “I don’t really want to share myself with the public,” she says. “I want to deflect attention from my reality.”

In Jennifer’s Body, Fox is a demon-girl who literally devours her horny high school classmates and engages in the most anticipated girl-on-girl make-out scene of the year. “Clearly I can’t argue that it’s not gratuitous, because it is,” she admits.

Megan Fox COVERS New Issue Of "Rolling Stone". Tells The Mag "Men Are Scared Of Vaginas" Meganfoxrs1

Megan Fox COVERS New Issue Of "Rolling Stone". Tells The Mag "Men Are Scared Of Vaginas" Meganfoxrs2

Megan Fox COVERS New Issue Of "Rolling Stone". Tells The Mag "Men Are Scared Of Vaginas" Meganfoxrs3

Megan Fox COVERS New Issue Of "Rolling Stone". Tells The Mag "Men Are Scared Of Vaginas" Meganfoxrs4

Megan Fox COVERS New Issue Of "Rolling Stone". Tells The Mag "Men Are Scared Of Vaginas" Meganfoxrs5
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down

Megan Fox COVERS New Issue Of "Rolling Stone". Tells The Mag "Men Are Scared Of Vaginas" Empty Re: Megan Fox COVERS New Issue Of "Rolling Stone". Tells The Mag "Men Are Scared Of Vaginas"

Post by Johnnie Butters Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:51 pm

eww @ the 2nd pic.. but the rest are HOTTT... very hard to find good pics of her.. she looks amazing on film... but.. pics is hard..
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 11135

http://Satisfyer.com

Back to top Go down