Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Takes Credit For Influencing Lil Wayne, Gucci Mane, & Jim Jones To Become BLOODS!

Go down

Game Takes Credit For Influencing Lil Wayne, Gucci Mane, & Jim Jones To Become BLOODS! Empty Game Takes Credit For Influencing Lil Wayne, Gucci Mane, & Jim Jones To Become BLOODS!

Post by J The Kidd Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:43 pm

Game Takes Credit For Influencing Lil Wayne, Gucci Mane, & Jim Jones To Become BLOODS! The-game-at-magic-knicks-msg-march23rd

Black Wall Street rapper Game called out Suge Knight during a live freestyle over the weekend dissing the former Death Row Records owner and his brand. During the freestyle, Game also took credit for influencing Lil Wayne, Jim Jones and Gucci Mane to become Bloods.

"It's 2010 and I said f*ck Suge!," Game freestyled during a performance. "Because I'm a motherf*cking animal/And they don't know that I'm a cannibal/Emcees I eat 'em, thick b*tches I beat 'em/I fry haters up just 'cause I don't need 'em/Where the f*ck we from, n*gga from Compton/Where the f*ck we from, we from Compton...Weezy, I made that n*gga a Blood, Jim Jones, I made that n*gga a Blood, Gucci [Mane], I made that n*gga a Blood, so when they throw it up, eveybody say what's up...Everybody in this b*tch know what Game 'bout/Suge took the same route...Let's vote, 2010, n*gga f*ck Death Row!"

Game Takes Credit For Influencing Lil Wayne, Gucci Mane, & Jim Jones To Become BLOODS! 20091119-GAME

J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down