Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Game Goes In At Shawn Carter Again.....

5 posters

Go down

The Game Goes In At Shawn Carter Again..... Empty The Game Goes In At Shawn Carter Again.....

Post by Chief Black Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:20 pm

Though They Both Are Arguably Two Of The Best In Hip-Hop Right Now, Both The Game & Shawn Carter (Known As Jay-Z To His Fans) Have Had A Battle Of Words Before But Now As New Info Has Surfaced Accusing Shawn Carter Of Recently Throwin' Lyrically Jabs At The Game At Wimbledon Saying "Game Should've Committed Suicide" Game Has Some Words Of His Own For Shawn's Mutiny Check Out The Audio Below. Now This Is Just My Opinion So Keep Ya Comments Real Yet Respectful 'Cause This Is Just The Internet But Disrespect Me & I'll Verbally Beat Ya Ass.

Shawn Carter Is Too Cocky & Dat Nigga Is Disloyal Fuck Dat Clown

Chief Black
Chief Black

Number of posts : 1661

http://twitter.com/Chief_Black_23

Back to top Go down

The Game Goes In At Shawn Carter Again..... Empty Re: The Game Goes In At Shawn Carter Again.....

Post by Chief Black Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:25 pm

To Be Honest I Listen To Shawn's Music But Dude's Way Too Cocky & He Needs To Be Taught Another Lesson So Since He Didn't Listen To Nas, Nas's Lil Bro The Game (Lmfao) Is Gonna Try To School Him This Time. Honestly I'm Tired Of Shawn, Fuck Dat Guy Man..........
Chief Black
Chief Black

Back to top Go down

The Game Goes In At Shawn Carter Again..... Empty Re: The Game Goes In At Shawn Carter Again.....

Post by TREND$ETTER Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:15 pm

Damn I think another album promotion thang real talk.
TREND$ETTER
TREND$ETTER

Number of posts : 3320

Back to top Go down

Post by J The Kidd Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:02 pm

Fuck JAY-Z
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down

Post by Wreckless Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:22 pm

Jay-Z needs to get his ass beat...i listen and like most of his music too, but he's a bitch, he's no hoodlum, never will be...so what if he grew up in marcy's playground? i mean the marcy projects, he aint hood..he's a little girl, kicking joe budden out, trying to kill him on his own fuckin beat, he's a horrible CEO, when he officially leaves as an artist too, after he no longer was a CEO, i'm gonna send my tapes to Def Jam. Jay-Z, show ya fuckin respect to Jaz-O, you stole lyrics from artists, you stole his name from him, you tried to steal Budden's career, you little sophie...

Wreckless
I Have Been Permanently Banned

Number of posts : 823

Back to top Go down

Post by GC Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:06 pm

i dnt wanna argue with no one the game one of my favorite but also is JAY z im from flo rida man the war zone marcy projects i been der is the toughtest hood in NEW YORK harder den nas queens bridge projects harder den everywhere in new york but ayy game from da hood also hes serious!!!!!!!!!!!!! ya know
GC
GC

Number of posts : 716

Back to top Go down

Post by Wreckless Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:09 pm

yeah but he's not a gangster...the dude is so unreal, it makes dj unreal real...are you for real?

Wreckless

Number of posts : 823

Back to top Go down

Post by GC Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:14 pm

idk man all i know i respekts dudes muzik i dnt know him personally i cnt judge him on a personal level on a muzik level hes a LEGEND hes no BIGGIE but hes a LEGEND
GC
GC

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Black Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:34 pm

GC wrote:i dnt wanna argue with no one the game one of my favorite but also is JAY z im from flo rida man the war zone marcy projects i been der is the toughtest hood in NEW YORK harder den nas queens bridge projects harder den everywhere in new york but ayy game from da hood also hes serious!!!!!!!!!!!!! ya know

I Seriously Doubt Marcy Is Tougher Than Queensbridge & Besides Marcy Projects Only Became Known When Shawn Mentioned It In His Songs So I Don't Think Lil' Marcy's Dat Gutta............
Chief Black
Chief Black

Back to top Go down

Post by GC Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:41 pm

chief i been to both i promise u marcy the toughtes projects in new york!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i respekt nas even more den jay z bro but queensbridge is tough not as tough as MARCY
GC
GC

Back to top Go down

Post by J The Kidd Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:47 pm

chiefblack22 wrote:
GC wrote:i dnt wanna argue with no one the game one of my favorite but also is JAY z im from flo rida man the war zone marcy projects i been der is the toughtest hood in NEW YORK harder den nas queens bridge projects harder den everywhere in new york but ayy game from da hood also hes serious!!!!!!!!!!!!! ya know

I Seriously Doubt Marcy Is Tougher Than Queensbridge & Besides Marcy Projects Only Became Known When Shawn Mentioned It In His Songs So I Don't Think Lil' Marcy's Dat Gutta............

real talk, queens bridge a lil bit badda then marcy projects....u eva watched nas' story on VH1... he explains alot about where he from.. plus, anybody can go anywhere... LOL
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GC Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:43 pm

yeah but if u been der experienced it wit ur own eyes brah naw i aint knocking queensbridge but marcy rough
GC
GC

Back to top Go down

Post by J The Kidd Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:32 pm

my eyes aint brown 'brah'
yeah both dem hoods are bad but holy shit...
who's really up to argue about which hood badder when they aint even from there...
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down