Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.I. apparently does not like leakage of his songs....(He Chats it up about the upcoming album, Paper Trail)...

2 posters

Go down

T.I. apparently does not like leakage of his songs....(He Chats it up about the upcoming album, Paper Trail)... Empty T.I. apparently does not like leakage of his songs....(He Chats it up about the upcoming album, Paper Trail)...

Post by Wreckless Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:47 am

By now you've probably heard that Kanye West-produced song 'S.L.U. (Swagger Like Us) featuring the all-star line up T.I., Kanye West, Jay-Z and Lil Wayne but it seems that T.I. is pretty pissed the song leaked so soon.
That's some bullsh--," a disappointed Tip told MTV. "I'm beating down the Internet as we speak."
Apparently, T.I. wanted to release it in a more proper way.
"Don't ruin the event," he added. "Wait till the cake comes out the kitchen before you eat it. That's like a kid who sees his toys before Christmas; it takes away from me and I think it takes away from the fans as well. When it's time, I'mma give it to you. They leaked my record with me and The-Dream ["Like I Do"] too. Leakage is never a problem I have had. I'm not used to it."

Then TIP gave some info on how S.L.U. came about.
"It's been done about a month," he said. "It was a song that Kanye and I had done first; me featuring Kanye. An idea had presented itself -- 'What if we included these people and made it an event record?' -- and I was like, 'That's a very ambitious idea but a lovely one.' "

According to him, Jay liked it so much he also wants to add it to Blueprint 3.

As for the rest of his album, Paper Trail, expect cameos from the likes of Rihanna ("Living My Life,") Usher ("My Life, Your Entertainment,") Justin Timberlake ("Dead and Gone.")

T.I. also revealed that Kanye was originally appearing on the song "Sitting on Top of the World," featuring B.O.B., but that his verse was swapped, a remix could see the light of the day though.

Originally posted by hiphopgame.com

Wreckless
I Have Been Permanently Banned

Number of posts : 823

Back to top Go down

T.I. apparently does not like leakage of his songs....(He Chats it up about the upcoming album, Paper Trail)... Empty Re: T.I. apparently does not like leakage of his songs....(He Chats it up about the upcoming album, Paper Trail)...

Post by J The Kidd Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:52 am

who cares let his album leak he acts like is shit aint gunna sell cuz the songs get leaked... every bodys album gets leaked............. his shit gon' sell regardless even if his best song get leaked.
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down

T.I. apparently does not like leakage of his songs....(He Chats it up about the upcoming album, Paper Trail)... Empty Re: T.I. apparently does not like leakage of his songs....(He Chats it up about the upcoming album, Paper Trail)...

Post by Wreckless Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:54 am

yeah, I guess he's not used to it lol, idk why cause it's not like this is his 1st or 2nd album, when it isn't. Paper Trail is gonna be awesome though. No Matter What is the best, most inspirational song I've heard in the last couple of years.

Wreckless

Number of posts : 823

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down