Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Help With Computer...(Sound Problems)

4 posters

Go down

Need Help With Computer...(Sound Problems) Empty Need Help With Computer...(Sound Problems)

Post by Wreckless Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:33 pm

Ok so basically I have a Sony VAIO laptop (aka a piece of shit) and I had to delete my most recent sound drivers a couple weeks ago because they weren't compatible with my computer and the headphone jack wasn't working at all. I've been looking for new drivers or w/e their called so I have sound on my comp. but I can't find any sites I can dl them off of. Most sites say to find your computer's model and search drivers for that. Another problem, the model isn't on the outside of the computer and when I go to "Control Panel" then "System," it says my comp's model is "VAIO Computer" which is not a correct name of a comp. model. Can somebody help me? Serious problem.

Wreckless
I Have Been Permanently Banned

Number of posts : 823

Back to top Go down

Need Help With Computer...(Sound Problems) Empty Re: Need Help With Computer...(Sound Problems)

Post by Johnnie Butters Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:44 pm

hummmm... Vista or xp? and whats the exact name of the computer...

Ex...

Sony VAIO CR320E/W
Sony VAIO BX760NS4
Sony VAIO SZ645P2

Etc......
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 11135

http://Satisfyer.com

Back to top Go down

Need Help With Computer...(Sound Problems) Empty Re: Need Help With Computer...(Sound Problems)

Post by Wreckless Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:51 pm

fucking Windows Vista lol....remember the thread we was talkin about it and how I def. should upgrade my system from Vista to Xp....I don't know the name of the computer...like model wise..that's what I'm tryin to figure out lol, it's a Sony VAIO with windows vista is all i know..cause i checked the top of the computer where the VAIO symbol is and no luck and my friend told me to right click on the start up sign and go to properties and it'll be there, but it wasn't...and i tried right clicking on the computer symbol on my computer, where it says how much free space I have left, but no go...

Wreckless

Back to top Go down

Post by Wreckless Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:52 pm

btw, can the size of the computer tell what model it is or no? I can measure it

Wreckless

Back to top Go down

Post by Wreckless Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:54 pm

i checked the bottom of the computer, there's a sticker that says windows vista home premium and it has the product key for the comp and everything...i'm wondering if it's on their

Wreckless

Back to top Go down

Post by Wreckless Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:03 pm

Unreal I think it might be the first one you suggested in your post above..I'ma take a pic of the comp. with my camera

Wreckless

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:33 pm

alright
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wreckless Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:59 pm

yeah...

Wreckless

Back to top Go down

Post by The Remedy Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:24 pm

Do like my friend did and take a samurai sword to it and destroy it lol
The Remedy
The Remedy

Number of posts : 2425

http://myspace.com/thesavrem

Back to top Go down

Post by Wreckless Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:45 pm

lol nah..i almost broke it tho like 10 times cause it got me pissed so I went ape shit on it lol..

Wreckless

Back to top Go down

Post by The Remedy Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:50 pm

Thats what my friend did lol. We were sitting there and he got pissed, he left the room came back with his sword and starting hacking the shit up lol
The Remedy
The Remedy

Number of posts : 2425

http://myspace.com/thesavrem

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:37 pm

"waits for the pic"
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wreckless Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:09 pm

my bad, my gay ass internet (DSL) stopped workin thursday night, but i just got off the phone with the verizon dude and got it fixed! lol. anyways, I found the model of the comp. on the bottom of it the other day, the model is:

PCG-7Z1L

Wreckless

Back to top Go down

Post by TREND$ETTER Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:16 pm

theremedy408 wrote:Do like my friend did and take a samurai sword to it and destroy it lol

Real talk my shit gets me so heated I can just shoot the fucker.

Expensive ass shit and always breaks down.
TREND$ETTER
TREND$ETTER

Number of posts : 3320

Back to top Go down

Post by Wreckless Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:37 pm

should i go to the main site for sony VAIO and search for the model? last time i searched on a site for VAIO models, it had models starting with the letter V

Wreckless

Back to top Go down

Post by Wreckless Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:15 pm

I downloaded this program called SIW, to detect any and all information about my computer. It says the product name is VGN-NR160E but is the product name the same as the model number of the comp.? I went to the Sony esupport site and typed in that product name and tried downloading the drivers but it said the drivers weren't fit for this comp...

Wreckless

Back to top Go down

Post by Wreckless Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:35 am

smh smh

Wreckless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down