Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

$7,200 Bill For 27 Hours Of Hotel Phone Sex!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

$7,200 Bill For 27 Hours Of Hotel Phone Sex!!!!!!! Empty $7,200 Bill For 27 Hours Of Hotel Phone Sex!!!!!!!

Post by J The Kidd Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:51 am

$7,200 Bill For 27 Hours Of Hotel Phone Sex!!!!!!! Tatum-reed-calling

A hotel guest who spent 27 HOURS on the phone with a premium sex hotline couldn't pay his incredible $7,200 bill when he checked out.

Police in Germany have said that the culprit, from Leverkusen, is the same man wanted in Hannover since February, when he checked into a local hotel and ‘forgot’ to pay the bill upon leaving. The Hannover hotel is still owed hundreds of Euros.

We met the marathon man of phone sex, Anthony M. (22) for an interview – no dirty talk though.

Anthony explained: “I was sitting in my hotel at night and suddenly became horny, so I called a sex hotline. I did not keep track of time, it was like a movie. I just kept going.”

Even when he had to pause to rub cream on his chafing penis, the tenacious telephoner kept on going.

When hotel workers discovered the horrific bill, they came knocking on Anthony’s door. “They said I have good stamina,” he explained proudly. Then the police came knocking.

The officials gave Anthony M. a drug test and discovered he had taken methamphetamines and smoked hash. Could this have been the reason for his endless sex fest?

Anthony will make his case in court. His lawyer, Burkhard Benecken (31) said: “The hotel exhibited substantial negligence. If you do not limit guests from accessing high-cost sex hotlines, then you are being careless and should be responsible for any damages.”

We wonder what the judge will have to say about that…

He's not the only frisky German who has been in the news recently, though - five fellas who saw a gorgeous model in a naked photo shoot for an erotic calendar couldn't resist stripping off and joining in!!
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down

$7,200 Bill For 27 Hours Of Hotel Phone Sex!!!!!!! Empty Re: $7,200 Bill For 27 Hours Of Hotel Phone Sex!!!!!!!

Post by Chief Black Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:43 am

Damn That Dude Must've Been Really Lonely Damn $7200 Dat Kid Should've Just Paid A Prostitute.........
Chief Black
Chief Black

Number of posts : 1661

http://twitter.com/Chief_Black_23

Back to top Go down