Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ciara Is NOT Suing Vibe Magazine!!!!!!!

Go down

Ciara Is NOT Suing Vibe Magazine!!!!!!! Empty Ciara Is NOT Suing Vibe Magazine!!!!!!!

Post by J The Kidd Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:33 pm

Ciara Is NOT Suing Vibe Magazine!!!!!!! FUCKUPAYME

There were some rumors swirling around on the internets last week that Ciara was planning to pursue some sort of legal action against Vibe Magazine because they airbrurshed her underwear out of her steamy nude cover shoot, but both Ciara and Vibe editor Danyel Smith have now come forward to say it’s all nonsense. “I’m actually really sad. Almost any photo you see on the cover of Vibe or any magazine is airbrushed [to some degree]. What I was thinking of doing, actually, was releasing the unretouched photos [on Vibe's] Web site, so people can see what the hullabaloo is all about…I have so much respect for Ciara, and was so happy when she pitched this idea to us, and the photos are actually striking and beautiful. … It was pitched to me in a way that it was time [for her] to grow up and be beautiful and be free and be all the things she wanted to be,” said Smith recently on New Yorks KISS-FM.

Meanwhile Ciara has also come forward to let us know she’s happy about the shoot in a recent interview stating, “It was pretty fun…it was my first time being this open for a photo shoot. This was my first cover for my new project, so it was a lot of fun. I’m in a different space now, I’m older. … I’m in an even more experimental and really fun-feeling phase right now, so I think a lot of that just came out when I was doing my photo shoot.”
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down