Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPDATE: Southern Hustler Radio World Premiere LIVE In HD

4 posters

Go down

UPDATE: Southern Hustler Radio World Premiere LIVE In HD Empty UPDATE: Southern Hustler Radio World Premiere LIVE In HD

Post by Johnnie Butters Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:14 am

UPDATE: Southern Hustler Radio World Premiere LIVE In HD

Just an update, ahhh i been gettin alot of emails & PM's of people sending me there Blends & askin for me to play them on the Radio Premiere in HD!!!, Well thats not gunna happen, so stop sending me your whack ass blends... im askin for "Artists" to send me a few tracks.... not whack Blenders..... U no? People that are serious with there work... & are tryin to get big.... not whack blenders that sit on there computer all day in Acid makin retarded blends......that no one wants to hear....I no i did not say Artists in the Original post but i did not expect to get 5 to 10 emails a day filled with stupid blends.....Im looking for Artists, not blenders...
So Artist keep sending me tracks.... ill get back to you all as soon as i listen to all of em.....

So In other words... IM NOT PLAYING YOUR WHACK ASS BLENDS
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 11135

http://Satisfyer.com

Back to top Go down

UPDATE: Southern Hustler Radio World Premiere LIVE In HD Empty Re: UPDATE: Southern Hustler Radio World Premiere LIVE In HD

Post by ThaEmbacy Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:01 am

lol,

i never sent u any of my whack ass blends so we cool lol

:smoke)
ThaEmbacy
ThaEmbacy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2367

Back to top Go down

UPDATE: Southern Hustler Radio World Premiere LIVE In HD Empty Re: UPDATE: Southern Hustler Radio World Premiere LIVE In HD

Post by Johnnie Butters Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:22 am

this wasn't directed to u.... its directed to everyone...
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 11135

http://Satisfyer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eazymoney Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:06 pm

how do i send u a track 4 u 2 listen n tell me wat u think?

eazymoney

Number of posts : 8

http://www.myspace.com/byrd860

Back to top Go down

Post by yaboyja23 Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:46 pm

put it on zshare and pm or email unreal the zshare link..
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Number of posts : 5335

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down