Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keyshia Cole Dropping A New Album Already? Is She Getting Down With The Swirl?

Go down

Keyshia Cole Dropping A New Album Already? Is She Getting Down With The Swirl? Empty Keyshia Cole Dropping A New Album Already? Is She Getting Down With The Swirl?

Post by Nygee Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:33 pm

Keyshia Cole Dropping A New Album Already? Is She Getting Down With The Swirl? Kcole10

My peeps tell me that while nothing has been confirmed, Keyshia is pushing for the title of the album to be Love.

What could be behind such a vulnerable album title? Could Keyshia have moved on from the heartbreak of Young Jeezy turning down her marriage proposal?

Could this be the new man in her life? The platinum singer is the talk of the town now that she's been spotted with a much fairer skinned homie at a night club from over the weekend.

There's no word on who he is. But if Keyshia is getting down with swirl than I say "good for her". Cole's new album is said to be released towards the end of the year.

And since we basically have about three months before the year ends I'm guessing a single should be dropping within the next two weeks.
Nygee
Nygee

Number of posts : 2721

http://www.twitter.com/NygeeLIVE

Back to top Go down