Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuck The Fake DJ's & Blenders

+3
yaboyja23
J The Kidd
Johnnie Butters
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Fuck The Fake DJ's & Blenders - Page 3 Empty Re: Fuck The Fake DJ's & Blenders

Post by yaboyja23 Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:22 pm

lol i said with a picture of a cat..
but i doubt u would try again..
*thinks* prolly gonna pm me this picture right */think*
lmao
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Number of posts : 5335

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:26 pm

lol!
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 11135

http://Satisfyer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BIGMONEY101 Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:00 pm

yeah i feel you dj unreal ..
you one of the real djs left man ..
keep doin your thing man ...

BIGMONEY101

Number of posts : 10

http://www.myspace.com/youngmix

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:02 pm

Thanks alot BigMoney.....
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ko0L Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:46 pm

yep blenders are blenders their not djs

ima blender, i dont dj nothing but am going to start making a transfer over to djing once i can afford some turntables which will be soon

Ko0L

Number of posts : 226

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:48 pm

Ko0L wrote:yep blenders are blenders their not djs

ima blender, i dont dj nothing but am going to start making a transfer over to djing once i can afford some turntables which will be soon

o smh smh smh

Blending is apart of DJing so ur consider a DJ...
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ko0L Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:56 pm

dammit well whatever i dont try to claim dj cuz it pisses me off that these guys do try to claim they are (by putting dj in their name when they never have even touched a turntable in their life) These so called "djs" who are just puting dj in their name are stupid but whatever unreal hope we still cool since i want nothing to do with the so called "djs"

Ko0L

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:04 pm

Ko0L wrote:dammit well whatever i dont try to claim dj cuz it pisses me off that these guys do try to claim they are (by putting dj in their name when they never have even touched a turntable in their life) These so called "djs" who are just puting dj in their name are stupid but whatever unreal hope we still cool since i want nothing to do with the so called "djs"

LMAOOOOO..... see yall got it wrong.... u a different story though....ur not putting out a ton of blends every week n shit...or Mixtapes...so i dont consider u a DJ....u probably just do it for fun.......

Im talking about the motha fuckas that sit @ home & just make blends all day... And im talking about the motha fucks that are so called DJs but dont have Turntables....like Evil Fuckin Empire.....

Hes in the same situation... just because he doesn't have DJ in his name doesn't mean hes not a DJ.... hes doin a DJs job.... hes dropin Mixtapes... which is one thing a DJ does... but a DJ does what a DJ is supposed to do on a Mixtape & that is Mix.... (Scratch, Blend, Sound Effects, Etc...) hes a Fake.. & i dont respect him at all.... i dont care ill say it....People like him are hurting the DJ industry... putting out that trash.. Hes showing people that u dont need Turntables to be successful....as a DJ.... and thats fucked up...
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ko0L Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:08 pm

DJ UnReaL wrote:
Ko0L wrote:dammit well whatever i dont try to claim dj cuz it pisses me off that these guys do try to claim they are (by putting dj in their name when they never have even touched a turntable in their life) These so called "djs" who are just puting dj in their name are stupid but whatever unreal hope we still cool since i want nothing to do with the so called "djs"

LMAOOOOO..... see yall got it wrong.... u a different story though....ur not putting out a ton of blends every week n shit...or Mixtapes...so i dont consider u a DJ....u probably just do it for fun.......

Im talking about the motha fuckas that sit @ home & just make blends all day... And im talking about the motha fucks that are so called DJs but dont have Turntables....like Evil Fuckin Empire.....

Hes in the same situation... just because he doesn't have DJ in his name doesn't mean hes not a DJ.... hes doin a DJs job.... hes dropin Mixtapes... which is one thing a DJ does... but a DJ does what a DJ is supposed to do on a Mixtape & that is Mix.... (Scratch, Blend, Sound Effects, Etc...) hes a Fake.. & i dont respect him at all.... i dont care ill say it....People like him are hurting the DJ industry... putting out that trash.. Hes showing people that u dont need Turntables to be successful....as a DJ.... and thats fucked up...

yeah man i understand you know and yeah i mostly do it for fun and make about 1 blend every week barely anything and their just for personal listening unless i feel that i wanna show people

Ko0L

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:11 pm

yeah... i dont care... i do blends every now & then... every DJ does.... but all of em are obsess wit it....

& fact...... 70% of the Mixtapes on Datpiff are fake.... & thats sad......
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ko0L Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:45 pm

DJ UnReaL wrote:yeah... i dont care... i do blends every now & then... every DJ does.... but all of em are obsess wit it....

& fact...... 70% of the Mixtapes on Datpiff are fake.... & thats sad......

yep datpiff was cool when all they posted were real mixtapes which was when they wernt realy known

Ko0L

Back to top Go down

Post by BIGMONEY101 Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:32 am

nice layout dj unreal

BIGMONEY101

Number of posts : 10

http://www.myspace.com/youngmix

Back to top Go down

Post by tuff jamma Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:45 pm

kk,i use software sometimes for blends like cutin n movein pella's all that n i use decks to n rap but do u think that mp3 mixing is something that in time will be the main thing of dj'in.we cant live in the past 4eva n stay with c.d's and white labelles if u no what i mean.mayb this is gonna lead to sumthin new or a new art of mixin or sumthin diff but keepin the old skool way of mixin.i dont no lol.its out there for a reson n that is all i'm gonna say.but i feel you with what ur sayin tho unreal.the main way of mixin is by usein decks and everythin that go's with mixin in clubs etc...... .but i think mp3 mixin might lead on to sumthin new n big in the dj'in game with in time.what dose every1 else think.i like talk like dis lol.gotta happs sumtime init lol.peace

tuff jamma

Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3