Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suge Knight Forced To Auction Off Death Row Records

2 posters

Go down

Suge Knight Forced To Auction Off Death Row Records Empty Suge Knight Forced To Auction Off Death Row Records

Post by J The Kidd Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:24 am

Suge Knight Forced To Auction Off Death Row Records Deathrow

These days Suge Knight just can't catch a break. If he's not getting his ass knocked out by mini-me, which by the way was highly embarrassing. I guess its true, the bigger they are, the harder they fall. I've always thought, anything dealing with death could never be a good thing. Death Row records, in my opinion was cursed when it first made its appearance in the mid 90s.

In recent news, Suge was ordered by a bankruptcy court to auction off all the assets of Death Row Records to the highest bidder. It sold for $24 million, too bad he won't be seeing any of it. The troubles began in 2005 when Knight was ordered to pay $107 million to former partner Lydia Harris who accused him owing her profits after she was forced out of the label. This caused Suge to file for bankruptcy in April 2006 when Suge filed for federal bankruptcy.

Don't be surprised if you see Mr. Fatness standing on your neighborhood street corner with a sign stating he will work for food. Such a shame. A once prominent businessman with the world at his feet; BROKE!

---

thats sad man...
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down

Suge Knight Forced To Auction Off Death Row Records Empty Re: Suge Knight Forced To Auction Off Death Row Records

Post by TREND$ETTER Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:42 pm

Suge Knight no longer owns Death Row Records.
According to TMZ, Global Music Group president Susan Berg has now taken on that role, as she purchase the record label in an auction for $24 million. As a result, Berg now has control of all recordings by Death Row artists Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre and Tupac Shakur made during their time at the label. Included in the purchase was an additional 20 unreleased Tupac songs.
Knight was forced by a bankruptcy court judge to auction all assets of the infamous record label to the highest bidder. Had he done so in February, when Warner Music Group was making an offer, Suge could have sold the label for $25 million.
Death Row's sale was the result of a 2005 lawsuit when Suge was ordered to pay former partner Lydia Harris $107 million for profits owed to her after being forced out of the label. Suge filed for bankruptcy in April 2006.
Previously, ownership of the rights to certain Death Row recordings has been contested by

I SAY

SUGES A FUCK UP! HAHAHAH
TREND$ETTER
TREND$ETTER

Number of posts : 3320

Back to top Go down