Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gucci Mane Issued A Statement Today!!!!!!!

Go down

Gucci Mane Issued A Statement Today!!!!!!! Empty Gucci Mane Issued A Statement Today!!!!!!!

Post by J The Kidd Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:01 am

Gucci Mane Issued A Statement Today!!!!!!! FUCKYOUPAYMEMOSTUNDERRATEDOVERWORKEDUNDERPAID

Imprisoned rapper Gucci Mane issued a statement today (October 17), squashing growing rumors that he was found dead in his Fulton County jail cell. Gucci Mane, born Radric Davis, is currently incarcerated for violating the terms of his probation on a assault charge, on multiple occasions. Despite attempts by his lawyer to quell the speculation, rumors persist that the rapper overdosed in jail.

Gucci Mane himself issued a statement to sources to prove that he is still alive. “I am alive and doing well,” Gucci Mane said in a statement. “I am in good health and in good spirits. To my friends, fans, and supporters – thank you for your concern and I apologize for the inconvenience of having to deal with these bogus rumors. I promise that I’ll be out before you can bat your eye and that I will be stronger than ever.”
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down