Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In PAKISTAN Father 'Tries' To MARRY A`4yr Old With A`7yr Old!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

In PAKISTAN Father 'Tries' To MARRY A`4yr Old With A`7yr Old!!!!!!! Empty In PAKISTAN Father 'Tries' To MARRY A`4yr Old With A`7yr Old!!!!!!!

Post by J The Kidd Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:35 pm

In PAKISTAN Father 'Tries' To MARRY A`4yr Old With A`7yr Old!!!!!!! YouRMTV

According to Pakistani law, people must be at least 18 years old to get married, but that did not stop a father from trying to marry off a daughter who was younger than 18. Much younger.

She was 4.

Responding to complaints from residents in Karachi, Pakistan, police arrested a cleric who was in the process of conducting a marriage ceremony between a four-year-old girl and a seven-year-old boy, Reuters reports.

"We had noticed some gatherings at this house for a couple of days. Last night I went there and saw that the little girl was actually getting married. So we called the police," Nazakat Hassan, a government official, told us.

Hassan also told us that the father was marrying off his daughter for 500,000 rupees ($6,138) as part of a custom in which young girls are married off to pay off a debt or settle a dispute. Other residents told Reuters that there had been a longstanding dispute between the two families.

Some Islamic laws allow girls to marry before 18, but they must have at least reached puberty.

According to police, the boy's father has been arrested but the girl's father escaped.
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down

In PAKISTAN Father 'Tries' To MARRY A`4yr Old With A`7yr Old!!!!!!! Empty Re: In PAKISTAN Father 'Tries' To MARRY A`4yr Old With A`7yr Old!!!!!!!

Post by TREND$ETTER Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:36 pm

I seen that shit on the news fuckin' crazy ass shit man glad I live in tha U.S. them other countries are fucked!!
TREND$ETTER
TREND$ETTER

Number of posts : 3320

Back to top Go down