Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danity Kane's `Dawn DENIES 'Solo Career' Caused Danity Kane To BREAK UP!!!!!!!

Go down

Danity Kane's `Dawn DENIES 'Solo Career' Caused Danity Kane To BREAK UP!!!!!!! Empty Danity Kane's `Dawn DENIES 'Solo Career' Caused Danity Kane To BREAK UP!!!!!!!

Post by J The Kidd Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:56 pm

Danity Kane's `Dawn DENIES 'Solo Career' Caused Danity Kane To BREAK UP!!!!!!! FUCKUPAYMEUNDERRATEDOVERWORKEDUNDERPAID

DANITY KANE singer DAWN RICHARD has brushed off reports her alleged attempts to break out as a solo star caused the pop group to split.

The group, put together by rap mogul Sean 'Diddy' Combs for his reality TV series Making The Band, was reportedly left with only two remaining members after singers Shannon Bex, Aubrey O'Day and D. Woods parted ways last month.

Reports have swirled of Combs' plans for a solo stint for 23-year-old Richard, which allegedly added to tensions in the former five-piece.

But Richards insists it was her former bandmates who caused the rift.

She says, "The reality is that we were in a group and everyone got to do the individual. I was pro Danity Kane. Aubrey went to Broadway, D. Woods had her own side hustle: a group. Everyone had their own opportunity to do things and no one ever had anything to say about it, it was totally fine.

"It's interesting that Puff (Combs) just had me on a couple of references (song parts) and my name is in it like I did something wrong. It's interesting how tables turn. All of a sudden when someone has a belief in me, people say I'm doing something side."
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down