Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ice-T Talks To Whoo Kid About Soulja Boy

3 posters

Go down

Ice-T Talks To Whoo Kid About Soulja Boy Empty Ice-T Talks To Whoo Kid About Soulja Boy

Post by BATISTA. Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:39 am

Ice-T participated on Shade 45 with Dj Whoo Kid and the Gomez Brothers. Alot of the interview was based of the Soulja Boy beef. Ice-T basically reviewed what he said on his apology video that can be found on youtube. But continues to say that hip-hop is more then a dance. A quote from Ice-T is "we need a 18 year old KRS ONE, someone whos spitting aggressive shit."

Ice-T also clowns on those who made Comments on his Iverson jersey in his youtube response. Saying how wack it is that they can't diss him off anything other then his jersey. He also makes a few joke references to Spider Loc "calling him SpiderMan" but said he didn't want to speak on him. After Whoo kid said Spider was on the G-Unit Records Roster. Ice-T kept it breif by saying he had "Respect to G-Unit".

Whoo Kid also played a record from one of Ice-T's homie Fedie Demarco called "Eat A Dick" which discusses the beef to with Soulja Boy to an extent. But goes a little further into respects those ahead of you in the game.

You can hear the diss and more @
www.myspace.com/icet

and be sure to add Ice-T on Xbox Live his gamer tag is Lord 187X

Be on the lookout for Ice-T's new digital album. His myspace also includes that he is going to include all his previous albums Free For Download on his official website.
www.icet.com

Source:
http://itsurban.blogspot.com/
BATISTA.
BATISTA.

Number of posts : 505

Back to top Go down

Ice-T Talks To Whoo Kid About Soulja Boy Empty Re: Ice-T Talks To Whoo Kid About Soulja Boy

Post by TREND$ETTER Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:46 pm

I have to agree with Ice on this.

I mean if he didn't say souja boy was trash shit no other rapper was going to say it man.
TREND$ETTER
TREND$ETTER

Number of posts : 3320

Back to top Go down

Ice-T Talks To Whoo Kid About Soulja Boy Empty Re: Ice-T Talks To Whoo Kid About Soulja Boy

Post by J The Kidd Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:50 pm

Fly Spitta wrote:I have to agree with Ice on this.

I mean if he didn't say souja boy was trash shit no other rapper was going to say it man.

Co-Sign.......

thats exactly what i was thinkin the day i was seein threads on forums saying "method man says soulja boy is trash"
itz like one person has to do something & when the others see that its ok; they do it?
Is that how it goes? ahhaha.
W/e tho...
this shit is old too many old school rappers beefin with the new school ones, just leave it alone.
soulja boy been out for a year, and since then i actually think his music has gotten a tiny bit better... so has his beats.
the one he made for VIC... pretty sick.. but my homeboy can remake the beat in 3 1/2 minutes...
Im just sayin'.....
if anybody was to diss him at any time at all it should have been last year when he dropped that horrible fuckin album....
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down

Post by TREND$ETTER Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:27 am

Really I mean .....Hurrican Soulja an VIC now...really the beats have all the same....should I say BANG to them...snap to them....but damn real talk...his lyrics just he TRASH...rea talk. I mean it's amazing how making up a dance can get you rich.
TREND$ETTER
TREND$ETTER

Number of posts : 3320

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down