Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Buck Says His G-Unit Beefs Are Done

3 posters

Go down

Young Buck Says His G-Unit Beefs Are Done Empty Young Buck Says His G-Unit Beefs Are Done

Post by Nygee Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:26 pm

Young Buck Says His G-Unit Beefs Are Done Bu10

Young Buck says he's putting the past behind him and reaching out to former G-Unit enemies.

Buck tells MTV that he's open to recording with anyone and has already extended olive branches to former foes of his G-Unit crew.

"Jadakiss, for one," he said. "He's out here. Jim Jones, we all good. I got music with everybody. Even with the Game situation. I'm looking to collaborate with those who wanna collaborate with me. At this point, I didn't have a conversation with Fat Joe. I seen [DJ] Khaled. We ain't had no conversations, but I'm right here, they right there. It's a respect thing."

Buck goes on to say that the former beefs were "dead weight" and he doesn't carry any of those past troubles with him at this point.

And when it comes to the mixtape game, Buck says that he's aiming high.

"I'm trying to take that title Lil Wayne has when it comes to the mixtapes," he said. "We showing up."

Buck recently released a new mixtape called "Cashville: The Takeover."
Nygee
Nygee

Number of posts : 2721

http://www.twitter.com/NygeeLIVE

Back to top Go down

Young Buck Says His G-Unit Beefs Are Done Empty Re: Young Buck Says His G-Unit Beefs Are Done

Post by J The Kidd Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:48 pm

J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down

Young Buck Says His G-Unit Beefs Are Done Empty Re: Young Buck Says His G-Unit Beefs Are Done

Post by yaboyja23 Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:24 pm

lmaoo...
i think we all know this..
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Number of posts : 5335

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down