Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pleasure P Releasing Solo Debut March 31st, 2009

Go down

Pleasure P Releasing Solo Debut March 31st, 2009 Empty Pleasure P Releasing Solo Debut March 31st, 2009

Post by Nygee Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:35 pm

Pleasure P Releasing Solo Debut March 31st, 2009 Pp10

Pleasure P, formerly of Pretty Ricky, will release his solo debut album "The Introduction Of Marcus Cooper" on March 31st, 2009.

The album features the lead single "Did You Wrong" which debuted at #90 on the Billboard Hot 100.

The Miami, Florida native recently talked with Billboard.com about the title of his up-coming solo debut.

"The reason I named it that is because Pretty Ricky introduced you all to Pleasure P, but now Pleasure P is going to introduce you to Marcus Cooper, which is my government name," says Pleasure P. "This time, I'm in my own lane musically -- I'm grown up now. I'm talking about things that average R&B guys don't talk about but that average people can relate to. Pretty Ricky was overly raunchy, young and with no direction. Now, my music is classier and I'll tell you exactly how it is."

Production and writing on the album is expected to come from the late Static Major, Rico Love, Cool & Dre, Keith Sweat and more.

(Pleasure P "Did You Wrong")

Nygee
Nygee

Number of posts : 2721

http://www.twitter.com/NygeeLIVE

Back to top Go down