Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donald Trump Has Some WORDS On Obama, Diddy, & 50 Cent.... Calls 50 & Diddy "BITING ASS NICCAS" !!!

Go down

Donald Trump Has Some WORDS On Obama, Diddy, & 50 Cent.... Calls 50 & Diddy "BITING ASS NICCAS" !!! Empty Donald Trump Has Some WORDS On Obama, Diddy, & 50 Cent.... Calls 50 & Diddy "BITING ASS NICCAS" !!!

Post by J The Kidd Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:00 am

Donald Trump Has Some WORDS On Obama, Diddy, & 50 Cent.... Calls 50 & Diddy "BITING ASS NICCAS" !!! Article_4842

The always outspoken Donald had this to say in a recent NY1 interview when asked about his "competition" in the reality show department:

"I"m in many, many rappers songs. And I know them. 50 Cent is sort of a friend of mine. I mean, he likes me. He just did a show. It was a copy of "The Apprentice." It will fail because he"s not Trump, but he"s actually a nice guy. And P. Diddy did a show which, by the way, I think bombed, but it was a copy. I wrote him a little note, "Good luck with the copy.""

And on Barack Obama winning even though he supported McCain:

"McCain, really, that was almost an impossible situation. Bush has been so bad, maybe the worst president in the history of this country. He has been so incompetent, so bad, so evil that I don"t think any Republican could have won. Bring back Dwight Eisenhower maybe. [McCain] really had an uphill fight. I think he has a chance to go down as a great president. Now, if he"s not a great president, this country is in serious trouble. Since 1929, we have not gone through what we"re going through right now so he doesn"t really have a choice but to be a great president. And by the way, if he"s not a great president, we"re in serious trouble."
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down