Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TooKnown Interviews DJ UnReaL

+6
Illuminated One
yaboyja23
doubleup23
FLOW 1
J The Kidd
Johnnie Butters
10 posters

Go down

TooKnown Interviews DJ UnReaL Empty TooKnown Interviews DJ UnReaL

Post by Johnnie Butters Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:45 am

TooKnown Interviews DJ UnReaL

TooKnown Interviews DJ UnReaL 2lnu2c2

Click "Full Reading" To View Full Interview

1. What up man, thanks for sittin down with me for this interview. First off for the people who don't know you and where your from....let em know!!

My name DJ UnReaL, Im a DJ out of Miami, Florida. Been in the game for over 2 years now, & im currently running the Instrumental Game haha.

2. How did you get into the whole DJ thing and how did you come up with the name Unreal?

ahh a little over 2 years ago.. i used to listen to the radio all the time, 99 Jamz with DJ Khaled & 103.5 The Beat with DJ Epps & DJ Ideal.. And just wanted to be a DJ by listening to what they was doin...so i started DJing..

3. Southern Hustler Ent. is like your Young Money wanna give a lil bio?? Tell people how it started? Where the name come from?? Give a lil roster??

SH Ent.. is basicilly just a small group of artist that we forumed for fun really...The roster includes:

DJ UnReaL
L.I.
G.C.
the remedy
BizNiz Kid
Phaze
J-Perk
Redchild
Yung P
KALLIAN THA DON
J.R. Bricks
Nauseous
chiefblack

4. I know your wellknown in the South FL area but more importantly on the Mixtape Sites for ur series(Southern Hustler Instrumentals), which I hear is stopping at 36 is that true??

As of now... im currently not stopping @ 36... ive giving this alot of though... & ive decided not to stop @ 36... 36 is droping November 21st & it is a 2 CD Release...but i believe i
will stop it around 40..as by that time my ablum will have been droped & if u didn't no after the album im quitting..

5. What artists have you done mixtapes with?? Who do you want to work with in the future(famous/indie)??

Ive done mixtapes with the following:

G.C.
J.R. Bricks

& Currently working on mixtapes with:

Nauesous
The Remedy
Biz Niz Kid
J-Perk

And honestly i dont see me around long enough to connect with anyone famous..

6. Ok. yes I'm the one that filmed the video with over 700 plays on Youtube...about the beef between 3 DJs YOU included. DJ UnReal, Papa Smirf, The Empire. Wanna explain a lil bit??

well first off... Papa Smirf & i straight... we really was neva involved so.. we cool on dat....but on the real i dont hate The Empire... I just dont respect him...Its madd simple...
You either have turntables or u don't. If you dont than your considered a Fake & i dont like fakes... its fakes like him that are ruining the DJ industry... Hes making it look like
you dont need turntables to be a sucessful DJ & that aint right...

A Mixtape is a Variety of songs mixed by the DJ... if theres no mixing... wtf u doin? Screaming over tracks & playing gay.. (The Empire.... Not for the Weak Hearted) sound efftects dont make u a DJ
so theres no hate to him... i just dont respect what hes doin.... go ahead & get yo money.. but if you going to do it.... do it right...

7. Living in South FL..its the shit of course with the beaches, the money, the girls, (THAT GOOD), the music, the cultures...but give me a list of ur favorite CDs.

Theres alot of good ablums.. so ima narrow it down to what i listen to most

-Favorite Ever

Rick Ross - Port Of Miami

-Hip Hop

Young Jeezy - The Inspiration

-R&B

Timbaland - Shock Value (Is dat R&B LOL!!!)

-Techno

This is easy:

Robert Miles - Dreamland

One the the best songs off the album:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oshPkmYKVLc

ima add to this.. as im a huge Techno/Trance/Dance/House dude... & add some of my favorite songs fromt these Genres:

Marco Demark - Tiny Dancer
Jamaster A - Heart of Asia (shaun baker remix)
DJ Marc Marberg - Megashira
Eric Prydz - Pjanoo
EliZe - Automatic (The Attic Remix)

I have one more which i won't list as im Premiering his first single Tomorrow Night.. Very Exclusive shit hahaha LoL Stay Tune..

8. Any advice u got to up and coming DJs??

Well if u a Blender... fuck u... & lets not get it twisted... im talking about the blenders that spend all day making nothing but blends... u no the ones where u click on there myspace & its got like 10 myspace players full of
there blends LoL...

But fo real though... Get out & get turntables... support the DJ industry... Theres too many fakes out there... I no Turntables aint cheap... but if u got a job or a good hustle... it shouldn't be a problem..
And why wouldn't you want to play the records the way they supposed to be played... Hip/Rap is ment to be scratched....real talk

9. Oh no I did not for get...Summer of Love is that single...& Pianoistic is you new single? But when is the tape coming out?? Unrealistic Right?? How did you come up with that name?? Do you got a tracklist or a cover...or both??

yes haha.. summer of love is a hit... gettin spins on the radio as well...i got it playing on a few internet radio stations... ive gotten it on a few Record pools..& Mixtapes... but you best believe a remix is in the works haha
& PiAnOisTis is the first Single off my 1st & only hip hop album....it is aprently droping 11/30... A snippet is actually Premiereing Tomorrow Night @ a special VIP Party... Which i might be broadcasting live... idk yet though...
and yeah the single is like a Go Hard & 100 Million Dollars mixed together type track....its like cool & Dre & the runners worked together to make this big record... its crazy... and thats all ima say...

i was actually listening to the radio (Pulse Radio LOL) with one of my females about 2 months back & heard a crazy Love song.. but like GUTTA soundin u no? & was like... i needa do a R&B song...so i just started thinking of names
& came up with LoVeRisTic....but i was so excited about it (No Homo!!) i didn't even think of UnReaLisTic till like a month ago... so thats how i came up with the name...

UnReaLisTic is my 1st & only Hip Hop Album & will be release early of 2009.. & im producing the hole album...Theres no Official Tracklist but heres a Unofficial Tracklist:

01 - Intro
02 - UnReaLisTic Feat Various Artists
03 - Five Six Ace
04 - Summer Of Love Remix Feat Various Artists
05 - LoVeRisTic
06 - IM RUNNIN
07 - Rev It Feat Various Artists
08 - GuTTeRisTic
09 - Memory
10 - PiAnOisTic Feat Various Artists
11 - My Speakers So Loud
12 - Im God
13 - Infinity
14 - Money In Da Air
15 - GloBaLisTic Feat Various Artists
16 - Southern Hustkers (Aka 10-10-10)
17 - InFerNaLisTic Feat Various Artists
18 - Outro

O and i almost forgot... That Memory Track dropin real soon... that shit gon make u cry.. hahaha no lie... its serious...the song makes u think... No Homo

10. How can people contact you??

They can get in contact with me from the following:

DJUnReaL305@Gmail.com
Myspace.com/Lil_haz3
Xbox Live Gamertag: UnReaL596 (LoL!!!)
SouthernStyleBeatz.Com

11. Other than that, good interview and well deff be hearing that tape soon and cant wait for it to come out. You got any last words or shoutouts??

Yeah Deff. gotta shout out you TooKnown for doin this interview with me... Also gunna shout out the following people:

L.I.
G.C.
The Remedy
J Dog
Spyda
BizNiz Kid
Nauesous
J.R. Bricks
J-Perk

& shoutout to everyone else i didn't mention... & much love to all my active members/Usergroups on SouthernStyleBeatz.com

..:: DJ UnReaL ::..
Southern Hustler Instrumentals 36 11/21
PiAnOisTic 11/30
Summer Of Love Remix Coming Soon
Memory Coming Soon
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 11135

http://Satisfyer.com

Back to top Go down

TooKnown Interviews DJ UnReaL Empty Re: TooKnown Interviews DJ UnReaL

Post by J The Kidd Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:54 am

good shit bro. real talk... u let 'em know!!! I like the cover for 36 also... stopping around 40 don't sound GREAT, but it doesn't sound half bad either... Appreciate the shoutout(s) too ... alwayz keepin it 100!!!!!!!!!!!
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:57 am

LoL
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 11135

http://Satisfyer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOW 1 Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:01 am

nice
FLOW 1
FLOW 1

Number of posts : 21

http://www.myspace.com/jayflow305

Back to top Go down

Post by doubleup23 Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:19 am

trill speechin' unreal.... let them boyz kno what a real dj is really about...

doubleup23

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by yaboyja23 Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:07 am

good shit UnReaL...
yeah shi 36 cover is sick....
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Number of posts : 5335

Back to top Go down

Post by Illuminated One Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:43 am

stoppin at 40? i hope u change ya mind again lol... go for 100... lol i dont think ANY mixtape series has made it to 100
Illuminated One
Illuminated One
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4519

http://southernstylebeatz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ambition Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:23 pm

lmao yo dat cover iszx crazyy im feelin dat...N Da Fact That You Dissed the Empire...LMFAO Thatszx hilarious
Ambition
Ambition

Number of posts : 397

http://www.myspace.com/AmbitiondaBalla

Back to top Go down

Post by bonafidehustla08 Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:44 pm

good interview. cant wait for the album to drop
bonafidehustla08
bonafidehustla08

Number of posts : 524

http://www.myspace.com/bonafidehustla08

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaEmbacy Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:21 pm

i actually read all that

*crys in fetal postion cuz i aint get no shoutout T_T*
ThaEmbacy
ThaEmbacy
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2367

Back to top Go down

Post by J The Kidd Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:35 pm

ThaEmbacy wrote:i actually read all that

*crys in fetal postion cuz i aint get no shoutout T_T*

your apart of the usergroups.... he shouted out the usergroups
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down

Post by The Remedy Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:03 pm

(No Homo) brought a tear to my eye to see myself being mentioned... UnReal I have been hard at work haha. I will hit you with some nice ass shit real real real soon...
The Remedy
The Remedy

Number of posts : 2425

http://myspace.com/thesavrem

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:22 pm

lol
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin