Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnReaLisTic VIP Show Down November 16th

4 posters

Go down

UnReaLisTic VIP Show Down November 16th Empty UnReaLisTic VIP Show Down November 16th

Post by Johnnie Butters Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:14 pm

UnReaLisTic VIP Show Down November 16th

Some of you knew... i threw a little party last night @ my "Under Construction Studio LoL" with 19 people to be exact... nothing big... just a little something ya dig... anyway i recorded a live audio stream from the studio mic & a direct stream from the Computer... I played alot of New shit aint no one heard yet.. hahaha Got an Artist out in Romania thats got his first single... i premiered that last night.. shit was nuts haha... but Of course.. i Premiered a Snippet of PiAnOisTic...And Honestly people were Speechless, Stunned, Shocked, Etc LoL...it was a crazy night though.. alot of shit happened....

Idk if ima let u hear PiAnOisTic or not... ima think about it... but like i said... i played alot of exclusive.. never heard before shit...so ima be posting alot of it in the "Southern Style Beatz Radio Section" later today... i recorded about 3 & a half hours of shit... so i got alot of shit to post....LoL.. stay tune..
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 11135

http://Satisfyer.com

Back to top Go down

UnReaLisTic VIP Show Down November 16th Empty Re: UnReaLisTic VIP Show Down November 16th

Post by J The Kidd Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:25 pm

cool my duke im lookin forward to dis.... Lol
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down

UnReaLisTic VIP Show Down November 16th Empty Re: UnReaLisTic VIP Show Down November 16th

Post by yaboyja23 Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:01 pm

yeah im looking forward to PiAnOisTic...
seems like its dope.
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Number of posts : 5335

Back to top Go down

Post by doubleup23 Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:14 am

im on the lookout 4 this one fam...i kno this here gone be str8 crack...keep doin ya thang unreal...trill speechin'

doubleup23

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down