Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kristen Stewart Photographed Smoking POT !!!

Go down

Kristen Stewart Photographed Smoking POT !!! Empty Kristen Stewart Photographed Smoking POT !!!

Post by J The Kidd Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:23 pm

Kristen Stewart Photographed Smoking POT !!! 00007342

Kristen Stewart has made an impressive showing in latest vampire film "Twilight". But TMZ have recently released photographs of her that show the 18-year-old beauty smoking.

In the pictures, Kristen was caught smoking something in Los Angeles earlier this week. Speculation then sparked that the actress, who plays Bella Swan in the movie based on Stephenie Meyer's bestselling vampire/human romance novel "Twilight", might be smoking "marijuana", claimed PopCrunch.

In previous news, Kristen Stewart has delayed her dream to go to university. "It's sort of embarrassing but I'm finishing my last year of high school. It's been a bit of a rough road. I'm entirely self-indulgent and I put things off so I just took a little longer but it's ok," she said.

"I have a bit of an authority issue. I've grown up saying yes I'm going to get to an Ivy League college. I definitely have a future in academics, it's just not a really conventional one," the actress explained. "I don't know what happened but I'm going to do my own thing for a while."
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down