Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DJ UnReaL & Lil Wayne - Fuck The Empire (Fuck Fake DJs Edition) Tracklist

+4
J The Kidd
ThaEmbacy
yaboyja23
Johnnie Butters
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

DJ UnReaL & Lil Wayne - Fuck The Empire (Fuck Fake DJs Edition) Tracklist - Page 2 Empty Re: DJ UnReaL & Lil Wayne - Fuck The Empire (Fuck Fake DJs Edition) Tracklist

Post by The_AK Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:09 pm

you can still hear some of the Empire drops... but nice effort put forth.. and all together a great idea.

Good Tape!

cheers
The_AK
The_AK

Number of posts : 12

http://myspace.com/theakspray

Back to top Go down

DJ UnReaL & Lil Wayne - Fuck The Empire (Fuck Fake DJs Edition) Tracklist - Page 2 Empty Re: DJ UnReaL & Lil Wayne - Fuck The Empire (Fuck Fake DJs Edition) Tracklist

Post by Johnnie Butters Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:13 pm

The_AK wrote:you can still hear some of the Empire drops... but nice effort put forth.. and all together a great idea.

Good Tape!

cheers

lol... well its almost impossible to 100% remove em... I removed a good 90% of it... which is good enough i think...u cant possibly sit there & tell me u rather listen to the originals ova mine... lol
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 11135

http://Satisfyer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ko0L Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:22 pm

DJ UnReaL wrote:
The_AK wrote:you can still hear some of the Empire drops... but nice effort put forth.. and all together a great idea.

Good Tape!

cheers

lol... well its almost impossible to 100% remove em... I removed a good 90% of it... which is good enough i think...u cant possibly sit there & tell me u rather listen to the originals ova mine... lol

unreal's is better then empires by 80% why you ask? because he actually mixed on it while all empire did was put a tracklist together then put lame ass drops over them with stupid shit like "if you dont hear this tag then it aint a exclsive"

Ko0L

Number of posts : 226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2