Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiger Woods could be the First EVER Billionaire Athlete!

2 posters

Go down

Tiger Woods could be the First EVER Billionaire Athlete! Empty Tiger Woods could be the First EVER Billionaire Athlete!

Post by J The Kidd Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:38 pm

Tiger Woods could be the First EVER Billionaire Athlete! Tigerec6

By: Jay Busbee

Why is this man happy? Because in the time it takes you to read this sentence, he's just made $20. And again. And again. A torrential flood of money, pouring straight into the bank account of one Tiger Woods.

A new Forbes report reveals that Woods is on track to become the world's first billionaire athlete by 2010. That, friends, is nothing short of astonishing. We all know about billionaires who've made their money through skyrocketing IPOs or entrepreneurial sellouts -- shoot, I'm one, aren't you? -- but for Woods to make his billion through nothing but paychecks is pretty damn amazing.

But a billion is such an abstract number. Let's break that down. Tiger is on pace to make about $100 million this year between endorsements and winnings, even considering the fact that he won't play in another tourney. $100 million a year equals $273,972 a day. $11,415.53 an hour. $190 a minute. He earns three dollars and seventeen cents per second. That means, hypothetically speaking, if Tiger was walking up the fairway in a tournament and saw a $10 bill lying there, he'd make more money by walking right past it.

Does he deserve that money? Hell yes, he does; he makes far more than that for other people and corporations. Is it right that he deserves that money? Well, that's the foundation of a capitalistic society, isn't it? Like it or not. (Yes, teachers and doctors deserve more, but they don't get it.) So, bottom line: If you don't think Tiger deserves to be rich, you're a communist. Plain and simple.

Hey, Tiger? Next time we go out, none of that "I can't find my wallet" nonsense. Not when we know you can buy the restaurant, dude.

---

un-fuckin-real... i read this guy made somethin like $125Mill A Year!
Thats just crazy money........
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down

Tiger Woods could be the First EVER Billionaire Athlete! Empty Re: Tiger Woods could be the First EVER Billionaire Athlete!

Post by Johnnie Butters Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:43 pm

cool
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 11135

http://Satisfyer.com

Back to top Go down