Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Case Closed `In MURDER Of The Son Of AMERICAS MOST WANTED HOST

Go down

Case Closed `In MURDER Of The Son Of AMERICAS MOST WANTED HOST Empty Case Closed `In MURDER Of The Son Of AMERICAS MOST WANTED HOST

Post by J The Kidd Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:36 pm

Case Closed `In MURDER Of The Son Of AMERICAS MOST WANTED HOST FUCKUPAYMEUNDERRATEDOVERWORKEDUNDERPAID

After 27 years, police are going to officially close the case of abducted and murdered Adam Walsh, son of America's Most Wanted host John Walsh.

In 1981, Adam disappeared from a department store when his mother left him unattended to shop. Two weeks later, his severed head was found in a canal.

A sweeping manhunt was launched to find Adam's killer, but an arrest was never made. Two years later, a transient named Ottis Toole would confess to killing Adam, correctly identifying key elements of the investigation. But nothing was ever certain and Toole died in prison before further investigation could be conducted.

A niece of Toole's would later call into American's Most Wanted to say that he confessed to the murder on his deathbed.

Today, Tuesday, however, Hollywood Police Chief Chadwick E. Wagner will make a formal announcement at 2:30pm with John Walsh and wife Revé, pronouncing the case closed and Toole the murderer.

In 2001 Walsh himself said he believed Toole to be the murderer of his son, saying, "I believe Ottis Toole killed Adam. I believe that Toole is in hell right now, and I believe that he died a horrible death in prison."

Case closed.

J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down