Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spike Lee ISN'T RICH-RICH & May Be On WELFARE!!!!!!!

+2
LS
J The Kidd
6 posters

Go down

Spike Lee ISN'T RICH-RICH & May Be On WELFARE!!!!!!! Empty Spike Lee ISN'T RICH-RICH & May Be On WELFARE!!!!!!!

Post by J The Kidd Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:23 pm

Spike Lee ISN'T RICH-RICH & May Be On WELFARE!!!!!!! 26e6b573dbcf492594798c20ea314330

Spike did an interview in ’08 that has been rehashed for his UK release of "Miracle at St Anna". In case you missed it, Spike Lee laments about the state of his wealth explaining that even if he can afford the luxuries of a Manhattan townhouse, Martha’s Vineyard home and the kids in private school, - "It's not rich rich!"

Spike took it further saying, "Rich is Spielberg. Lucas. Gates. Steve Jobs. Jay-Z! Bruce Springsteen. I'm not complaining. But that's money. Will Smith. Oprah Winfrey - that's a ton of money. Compared to them, I'm on welfare!"

I will give Spike a pass on this one, because there is a difference between being rich and wealthy – though I don’t think 50 is quite there yet – Jay-z may be approaching there.
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down

Spike Lee ISN'T RICH-RICH & May Be On WELFARE!!!!!!! Empty Re: Spike Lee ISN'T RICH-RICH & May Be On WELFARE!!!!!!!

Post by LS Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:57 pm

i mean he hasnt really done shit in years
LS
LS

Number of posts : 514

http://www.myspace.com/louskannon

Back to top Go down

Spike Lee ISN'T RICH-RICH & May Be On WELFARE!!!!!!! Empty Re: Spike Lee ISN'T RICH-RICH & May Be On WELFARE!!!!!!!

Post by TREND$ETTER Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:35 am

Lmao @ this thread
TREND$ETTER
TREND$ETTER

Number of posts : 3320

Back to top Go down

Post by yaboyja23 Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:09 pm

lol...i know..
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Number of posts : 5335

Back to top Go down

Post by The Remedy Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:45 pm

Lol
The Remedy
The Remedy

Number of posts : 2425

http://myspace.com/thesavrem

Back to top Go down

Post by $$$CMACK$$$ Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:49 am

LS wrote:i mean he hasnt really done shit in years
yea that nigga is washed up now..but i still respect him
$$$CMACK$$$
$$$CMACK$$$

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down