Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

50 Cent's "BLOOD ON THE SAND" Videogame TRAILER!!!!!!!

+3
The Remedy
Chief Black
J The Kidd
7 posters

Go down

50 Cent's "BLOOD ON THE SAND" Videogame TRAILER!!!!!!! Empty 50 Cent's "BLOOD ON THE SAND" Videogame TRAILER!!!!!!!

Post by J The Kidd Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:28 pm

J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down

50 Cent's "BLOOD ON THE SAND" Videogame TRAILER!!!!!!! Empty Re: 50 Cent's "BLOOD ON THE SAND" Videogame TRAILER!!!!!!!

Post by Chief Black Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:01 pm

Looks Like Bulletproof Wit Somewhat Better Graphics.......
Chief Black
Chief Black

Number of posts : 1661

http://twitter.com/Chief_Black_23

Back to top Go down

50 Cent's "BLOOD ON THE SAND" Videogame TRAILER!!!!!!! Empty Re: 50 Cent's "BLOOD ON THE SAND" Videogame TRAILER!!!!!!!

Post by The Remedy Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:25 pm

Looks gay lol
The Remedy
The Remedy

Number of posts : 2425

http://myspace.com/thesavrem

Back to top Go down

Post by LS Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:49 pm

The Remedy wrote:Looks gay lol
yup gonna suck no matter what ... i doubt any real gamers buy this shit
LS
LS

Number of posts : 514

http://www.myspace.com/louskannon

Back to top Go down

Post by TREND$ETTER Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:39 am

I dont care what rapper you are if you ARE gonna make a video game dont make yourself the main character im sure 50 running around saving the damn world FUCK OUTTA HERE!
TREND$ETTER
TREND$ETTER

Number of posts : 3320

Back to top Go down

Post by yaboyja23 Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:55 pm

TREND$ETTER wrote:I dont care what rapper you are if you ARE gonna make a video game dont make yourself the main character im sure 50 running around saving the damn world FUCK OUTTA HERE!

lol you do have a point there....
that is gayy...
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Number of posts : 5335

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:58 pm

TREND$ETTER wrote:I dont care what rapper you are if you ARE gonna make a video game dont make yourself the main character im sure 50 running around saving the damn world FUCK OUTTA HERE!

why not? that doesn't make sense at all... shit!!! if i was a rapper... & i wanted to make a game.. id deff wanna be the main character.... why? cuz it my game... duh...
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 11135

http://Satisfyer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by yaboyja23 Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:00 pm

DJ UnReaL wrote:

why not? that doesn't make sense at all... shit!!! if i was a rapper... & i wanted to make a game.. id deff wanna be the main character.... why? cuz it my game... duh...

that is true but i mean why would 50 cent wanna save the world and be a good character.... i mean that aint what you would always expect...why cant he be a bad character...killing the good guys.....lol
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:02 pm

yaboyja23 wrote:
DJ UnReaL wrote:

that is true but i mean why would 50 cent wanna save the world and be a good character.... i mean that aint what you would always expect...why cant he be a bad character...killing the good guys.....lol

name a game thats like that.... cuz ive never played a game where im the bad character.... ive played some games where im the bad guy for like a mission or 2 but not the full game.... its never like that.... just like movies all end with the bad guy losing.. thats just the way it is....
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 11135

http://Satisfyer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by yaboyja23 Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:21 pm

DJ UnReaL wrote:
yaboyja23 wrote:
DJ UnReaL wrote:

name a game thats like that.... cuz ive never played a game where im the bad character.... ive played some games where im the bad guy for like a mission or 2 but not the full game.... its never like that.... just like movies all end with the bad guy losing.. thats just the way it is....

theres plenty of flash games like that on the net...
but you right there aint no game like that...
but why couldnt they be a game like that?
thats what im saying...
besides who wants the same thing over and over again...
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Back to top Go down

Post by TREND$ETTER Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:44 am

Only read Unreal's repsonce well the first one ha to tire to read all these posts. But yeah you'd want to be the main character I would too for like a fighting boxing game something somewhat realistic maybe racing, but if your a rapper...do you really wanna be going to Iraq or wherever this fags at doing all this shit!? Like really...

just think about it... that shit ain't appealing to rap fans or xbox gamers...that's just gay...
TREND$ETTER
TREND$ETTER

Number of posts : 3320

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down