Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yung Toon & Small World [DTP] Working On Mixtapes Hosted By DON CANNON

+3
The Remedy
yaboyja23
Nygee
7 posters

Go down

Yung Toon & Small World [DTP] Working On Mixtapes Hosted By DON CANNON Empty Yung Toon & Small World [DTP] Working On Mixtapes Hosted By DON CANNON

Post by Nygee Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:08 pm

Yung Toon & Small World [DTP] Working On Mixtapes Hosted By DON CANNON Caroli10

Ok this is the deal. Im working with Small World of DTP on regional mixtapes. They will feature unsigned artists but only the best will make it. Im part responsible for providing the talent. Right now we're working on "The Carolina Blueprint". If you're in the Carolina area then you most def wanna get on this. We're not sure where we going for the next tape but i'll keep you posted. If you want a spot on this mixtape email 2 of your best tracks to CarolinaBlueprint@gmail.com along with the City you're from. This is gonna be HUGE so we're looking forward to see what you guys have.

For spots on the other tapes email 2 of your best tracks to me at YungToon17@gmail.com and i will check them out. If they're good i'll shoot them over to World and we'll go from there

-Yung Toon

Here's some tracks from World if you're not familiar with his work...

Small World ft. Ludacris - Pinky Shinin