Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE Star `Andrew Test DEAD At 33-years-Old!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

WWE Star `Andrew Test DEAD At 33-years-Old!!!!!! Empty WWE Star `Andrew Test DEAD At 33-years-Old!!!!!!

Post by J The Kidd Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:28 am

WWE Star `Andrew Test DEAD At 33-years-Old!!!!!! Test1_682x400_754853a

THE wrestling world is in mourning following the death of Andrew Martin, best known as former WWE intercontinental and tag team champion Test.

He was just 33-years-old.

Police in Tampa, Florida, were called to his home at 8pm on Friday night after his neighbour reported she could see a man lying motionless inside.

The officers forced entry and found Martin dead.

His body was taken to the local Medical Examiners Office for an autopsy to determine the cause of death.

The popular star had previously had problems with steroids and alcohol.

Only a few weeks ago Test – who semi-retired from the grappling business in 2007– spoke out on not becoming a casualty after seeing so many other wrestlers die young, including friend and mentor Eddie Guerrero.

He wrote on his MySpace page: “They say nobody retires from wrestling.

“I can't tell you how much I hate to see guys keep working long after they should be dead or permanently disabled.

“You have to ask yourself what is your health worth? To me? You can't put a price on it!

“So what are you wrestling for? One man's greed so he might throw you a bone?

“I loved wrestling, it was good to me. I'm still young, I'm in the shape of my life, I've got some money tucked away.

“I never got into wrestling to be rich and famous.”

He also spoke out after Guerrero’s passing in 2005, saying too many wrestlers were taking painkillers to mask injuries for fear of losing their jobs.
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down

WWE Star `Andrew Test DEAD At 33-years-Old!!!!!! Empty Re: WWE Star `Andrew Test DEAD At 33-years-Old!!!!!!

Post by yaboyja23 Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:02 pm

damn man Rest In Peace i hate to hear all these wrestlers dying like this...
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Number of posts : 5335

Back to top Go down

WWE Star `Andrew Test DEAD At 33-years-Old!!!!!! Empty Re: WWE Star `Andrew Test DEAD At 33-years-Old!!!!!!

Post by Chief Black Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:29 pm

DAMN MAN THIS LIKE WHAT?? THE 10TH WRESTLER TO PASS AWAY!!!!! DAMN MAN I REMEMBER HIM TOO R.I.P.
Chief Black
Chief Black

Number of posts : 1661

http://twitter.com/Chief_Black_23

Back to top Go down

Post by yaboyja23 Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:33 pm

this like the 50th one that died in the last 10 years...
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Number of posts : 5335

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down