Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kim Kardashian COVERS "Complex" Mag

5 posters

Go down

Kim Kardashian COVERS "Complex" Mag Empty Kim Kardashian COVERS "Complex" Mag

Post by J The Kidd Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:04 pm

Kim Kardashian COVERS "Complex" Mag Kimkardashiancover_2009

You’re busier than people would assume. You’re always doing something, so what do you do when you just want to dumb out and not think about the next thing?

Kim Kardashian: I love to make little scrapbooks and little collages and organize. I’m an organization freak, so if I’m at home, it’s that. When I’m traveling, I can’t let all my stuff get out of order. I love to sit around and make cards and collages for my friends of trips we’ve taken. I have a whole bunch of photo albums that aren’t used, and I print out all the pictures and cut them out and do silly stuff.

Kim Kardashian COVERS "Complex" Mag Kimk1

The last time we spoke, you said something to me, and I’ll read you the quote: You said, “I’m not the sex kitten that they’ve made me out to be, but I’ll give it to them when I have to. I know that’s what they want.” How does that differ for you when your audience is women and your audience is men?

Kim Kardashian: It doesn’t really; I’m a lot more shy than what people think, and when I was doing Dancing With the Stars, that really became apparent. That was the first time I wasn’t with my sisters; I film my reality show at home with my family. It really couldn’t be a more comfortable environment. And so when I was thrown into this world of performing and just being me—you see it on the show and my sisters say it every day—I’m so boring! I’m just not outspoken like they are. And I was really glad that everyone kinda got to see the real me, but even in Dancing With the Stars people expected this really outspoken, sexy...

Kim Kardashian COVERS "Complex" Mag Kimk

Ah, c’mon, you’re the vixen, right?

Kim Kardashian: It was almost a struggle for me; these dancers have the most amazing bodies and they’re wearing next to nothing, and I’m over here trying to cover up more. And they’re like, “Wait, wait, wait, what? We thought you were supposed to be so comfortable with yourself,” and this and that. The thing is, I’m not that comfortable. Every girl has their insecurities, and with the outfits that they put you in, it became this struggle between people’s perception of me and the reality. I think I’m halfway in the middle. I mean, who doesn’t like to be sexy? But I’m not the most outspoken person. I’m a little bit more uncomfortable than perceived.

Kim Kardashian COVERS "Complex" Mag Kimk4

The easy criticism of reality shows is to say, “Why should I care about this person’s life? Why do people even watch this?” What’s your version of that? What’s on TV that you just can’t understand wanting to watch?

Kim Kardashian: Gosh, I don’t really watch TV. When I do I watch CourtTV, like murder shows and mysteries and stuff.

Kim Kardashian COVERS "Complex" Mag Kimk2

Do you ever watch Brody’s show [MTV’s Bromance]?

Kim Kardashian: I do watch Brody’s show! I TiVo it.

Kim Kardashian COVERS "Complex" Mag Kimk3

So we’ve got Kanye on the other side of the magazine. You’ve worked with him, haven’t you?

Kim Kardashian: Yeah, yeah, yeah. We did this TV show pilot together not too long ago.

Kim Kardashian COVERS "Complex" Mag Kim-kardashian-4ret

Was that the “Untitled Kanye West HBO Project” that IMDB is so secretive about?

Kim Kardashian: I don’t really know if I’m allowed to talk about it so much.

Kim Kardashian COVERS "Complex" Mag Kim-kardashian-8iou

Kim Kardashian COVERS "Complex" Mag Kim-kardashian-2otu

Kim Kardashian COVERS "Complex" Mag Kim-kardashian-5xcv

Kim Kardashian COVERS "Complex" Mag Kim-kardashian-7iot

Kim Kardashian COVERS "Complex" Mag KIM-KARDASHIAN-2009

Last edited by J The Kidd on Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down

Kim Kardashian COVERS "Complex" Mag Empty Re: Kim Kardashian COVERS "Complex" Mag

Post by Farq Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:08 pm

Could you post a few more articles aboout her?

Last edited by FarqDesigns on Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Farq

Number of posts : 1069

http://ca.youtube.com/user/FarqDesigns

Back to top Go down

Kim Kardashian COVERS "Complex" Mag Empty Re: Kim Kardashian COVERS "Complex" Mag

Post by J The Kidd Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:18 pm

LoL yea gimme a minute
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down

Post by Farq Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:24 pm

lol

Farq

Number of posts : 1069

http://ca.youtube.com/user/FarqDesigns

Back to top Go down

Post by yaboyja23 Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:48 pm

damn man she dont look the same now man what happen to her but props for posting this though...
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Number of posts : 5335

Back to top Go down

Post by esco Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:36 am

she is so raw

esco

Number of posts : 11

http://www.myspace.com/deeperthantrap2

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:55 pm

yeah those are some baddd pics... she dont look good in those pics... but id still fuck her in da a$$.. anyday...
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 11135

http://Satisfyer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down