Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

50 Cent Makes "C.O.D: Modern Warfare 2" Cameo!

2 posters

Go down

50 Cent Makes "C.O.D: Modern Warfare 2" Cameo! Empty 50 Cent Makes "C.O.D: Modern Warfare 2" Cameo!

Post by J The Kidd Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:49 pm

50 Cent Makes "C.O.D: Modern Warfare 2" Cameo! DivX

Update: Robert Bowling from Infinity Ward tells us that 50 Cent is “one of many squad voices” that will be featured in the multiplayer and Spec Ops modes in Modern Warfare 2. Expect to hear Fifty saying things like”Reloading,” “Watch your fire,” “I’m down, get me up!” and “Tango Down!” according to Bowling.

“He is one of quite a few casual cameos in the game, none of which I can name at this point,” Bowling says. “Benji and Joel of Good Charlotte NOT being one of them. They’re just good friends with Curtis and came along with him when he was here recently to check out his voice in the game.” – via Kotaku.

Original: 50 Cent is ready to make an appearance in yet another video game, but this time it isn’t his own. Instead, he’ll be making a cameo in Activision’s and Infinity Ward’s upcoming title Modern Warfare 2. However, it still unknown if 50’s going to continue his search for his diamond encrusted skull.

Anyway, half-a-dollar will lend is talents as one of the many voices featured in the Multiplayer positions of the game. The rapper dropped the news following a visit to Infinity Wars, during which he played Modern Warfare 2 with Good Charlotte’s Benji and Joel Madden.

There hasn’t been an official announcement, yet, but Robert Bowling, the developer’s director of communications, stated on his twitter that 50 Cent will be “one of the squad voices in Multiplayer / Spec Ops” – no news on the other two yet.
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down

50 Cent Makes "C.O.D: Modern Warfare 2" Cameo! Empty Re: 50 Cent Makes "C.O.D: Modern Warfare 2" Cameo!

Post by TREND$ETTER Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:00 pm

This dude just keeps getting bank no matter what huh!
TREND$ETTER
TREND$ETTER

Number of posts : 3320

Back to top Go down