Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melle Mel "Everybody In G-Unit, Eminem's D4? & Bow Wow Aint Built For The Game" + Says New York Rap Fell Off When They Starting Taking Westcoast's Gangsterism + More

+2
Chief Black
kapomann
6 posters

Go down

Melle Mel "Everybody In G-Unit, Eminem's D4? & Bow Wow Aint Built For The Game" + Says New York Rap Fell Off When They Starting Taking Westcoast's Gangsterism + More Empty Melle Mel "Everybody In G-Unit, Eminem's D4? & Bow Wow Aint Built For The Game" + Says New York Rap Fell Off When They Starting Taking Westcoast's Gangsterism + More

Post by kapomann Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:30 pm

kapomann
kapomann

Number of posts : 298

http://www.myspace.com/kapomann

Back to top Go down

Melle Mel "Everybody In G-Unit, Eminem's D4? & Bow Wow Aint Built For The Game" + Says New York Rap Fell Off When They Starting Taking Westcoast's Gangsterism + More Empty Re: Melle Mel "Everybody In G-Unit, Eminem's D4? & Bow Wow Aint Built For The Game" + Says New York Rap Fell Off When They Starting Taking Westcoast's Gangsterism + More

Post by Chief Black Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:53 am

LOL!!! He Said Lil Bow Wow Ain't Built For The Game!! ROFL!!!!!
Chief Black
Chief Black

Number of posts : 1661

http://twitter.com/Chief_Black_23

Back to top Go down

Melle Mel "Everybody In G-Unit, Eminem's D4? & Bow Wow Aint Built For The Game" + Says New York Rap Fell Off When They Starting Taking Westcoast's Gangsterism + More Empty Re: Melle Mel "Everybody In G-Unit, Eminem's D4? & Bow Wow Aint Built For The Game" + Says New York Rap Fell Off When They Starting Taking Westcoast's Gangsterism + More

Post by Illuminated One Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:42 pm

REAL SHIT

and to those who were like who is Melle Mel...

slap the FUCK out of yourself cause you dont know shit

"You respect someone coming out of jail, but don't respect someone coming out of college"

thats some real shit
Illuminated One
Illuminated One
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4519

http://southernstylebeatz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:54 pm

i agree with what he said about a few things.. but no one cares for this dude.. he whack.. he doo doo... i never heard of Melle Mel in my life.. sorry.. just being honest...

The music business has changed & always will.. we dont wanna hear that new york shit no more... fuck new york... thats why no one gets signed out there because everyone doing the same thing as everyone else out there. they all doin rap battles & puttin out the sample bullshit chipmunk hooks on 1-2 loop beats.. fuck your shit.. my shit better... thats my motto..
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 11135

http://Satisfyer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Illuminated One Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:59 pm

thats not New York Hip Hop though... he saying new york follows whats trendy

and yea, i cant name one Melle Mel record lol, but i know he is a legend...

but he saying New York RAP (not HIP HOP) is garbage... New York needs to be themselves...

and your shit is better LOL no confusion on that
Illuminated One
Illuminated One
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:02 pm

True dat...
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Illuminated One Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:03 pm

true dat true dat right right right we aint neva lied... lol
Illuminated One
Illuminated One
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:16 pm

Cool
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nygee Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:34 pm

that's real shit and I have to agree with him for the most part.. but I think we have progressed as a community to understand that we have a voice and that everything the rappers say isn't real.. BUT now people are actually living that life. I'm from Flint, MI.. yall may think all these other places like Miami and LA etc etc is dangerous, but come thru here and you will see some shit. there is NOTHING positive around here. so all we know is what set you claim and if you aint from my hood we beefin. so niggas getting shot left and right and selling dope all day. that's just the life around here. so I'm not surprised when I hear most of the music out of my city talking about that kind of shit.. but we know what we're doing and most people don't want to change. if they did, we would be changed..

but seeing how hiphop is a GLOBAL thing now, we have the chance to bring good music back and that's what the people want right now. trust me, real music is coming back . watch in the next 5 years who will still be in the game and look at the new artists whose coming up. everybody wants the bling and the money so once they see that conscience rap is in, everybody will start to make conscience music and then that's when we progress as a community. real shit
Nygee
Nygee

Number of posts : 2721

http://www.twitter.com/NygeeLIVE

Back to top Go down

Post by kapomann Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:53 pm

Illuminated One wrote:REAL SHIT

and to those who were like who is Melle Mel...

slap the FUCK out of yourself cause you dont know shit

"You respect someone coming out of jail, but don't respect someone coming out of college"

thats some real shit
i respect any cat that has earned my respect...dnt matter what the reason i've been to college and been 2 jail..a few colleges and a few jails.....but Mel is like 50 yrs old...sugar hill gang who da fuk cares...niga we aint rewindn time lol......but like I said he did make some good points......who ever knows alot about dude break it dwn 4 me...without internet research....when he last dropped sumthin? i just wanna know
kapomann
kapomann

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:01 am

Yung Toon wrote:that's real shit and I have to agree with him for the most part.. but I think we have progressed as a community to understand that we have a voice and that everything the rappers say isn't real.. BUT now people are actually living that life. I'm from Flint, MI.. yall may think all these other places like Miami and LA etc etc is dangerous, but come thru here and you will see some shit. there is NOTHING positive around here. so all we know is what set you claim and if you aint from my hood we beefin. so niggas getting shot left and right and selling dope all day. that's just the life around here. so I'm not surprised when I hear most of the music out of my city talking about that kind of shit.. but we know what we're doing and most people don't want to change. if they did, we would be changed..

i cant believe u just said that.. smh smh smh
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kapomann Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:48 am

DJ UnReaL wrote:
Yung Toon wrote:that's real shit and I have to agree with him for the most part.. but I think we have progressed as a community to understand that we have a voice and that everything the rappers say isn't real.. BUT now people are actually living that life. I'm from Flint, MI.. yall may think all these other places like Miami and LA etc etc is dangerous, but come thru here and you will see some shit. there is NOTHING positive around here. so all we know is what set you claim and if you aint from my hood we beefin. so niggas getting shot left and right and selling dope all day. that's just the life around here. so I'm not surprised when I hear most of the music out of my city talking about that kind of shit.. but we know what we're doing and most people don't want to change. if they did, we would be changed..

i cant believe u just said that.. smh smh smh
meeee 2....u aint gotta explain cuzzo....a real niga knows flint is bout it just like Mia...Un lives 5 miles from little haiti in Miami..somebody gets dropped every week....you dnt here us talkn bout it tho!
kapomann
kapomann

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:01 am

^^ Yup.. Every hood is bad.. dont matter where it is. I hate when people act like there hood is the baddest.. thats not something to be proud of at all..& Toon sounds proud of it smh.. lol

Like KaPO said.. little Haiti ain't no joke.. but we dont be talkin about that.... But i could tell u some story's about that shit.. only Haitians get threw there... I remember when my bro went threw there with his Haitian buddy's.. they stopped the car & about 15 dudes came up to the car with AK-47's pointed at em.. My brother told me he was about to shit himself.. but they let them go by cuz he was in the car wit some Haitians & supposeably he new one of em or whatevr.. lol
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Illuminated One Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:25 am

and im from detroit detroit...

just take a look at that site detroit is crap (take caution, its a racist person site but its all dedicated to detroit)

or Murder City Detroit...

only city to have 1 million murders in the US ...

but there are positive things in the hood, no matter how far n between they are...

my opinion though

Last edited by Illuminated One on Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Illuminated One
Illuminated One
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Illuminated One Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:35 am