Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DJ UnReaL's SSB Rapper/Artist List Top to Bottom

+10
Milli810
Farq
Chief Black
Illuminated One
Nygee
downsouthboy901
BruceAlmighty
ThaEmbacy
J The Kidd
Johnnie Butters
14 posters

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

DJ UnReaL's SSB Rapper/Artist List Top to Bottom - Page 10 Empty Re: DJ UnReaL's SSB Rapper/Artist List Top to Bottom

Post by Johnnie Butters Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:38 am

& the cause of hip hop dieing is in the Lyrics & Production... just gave Young Money album a listen, & every track i heard.. they rapped about:

Drugs, Girls, Money, Cars.

Thats why its diein.... right fuckin there....
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 11135

http://Satisfyer.com

Back to top Go down

DJ UnReaL's SSB Rapper/Artist List Top to Bottom - Page 10 Empty Re: DJ UnReaL's SSB Rapper/Artist List Top to Bottom

Post by Chief Black Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:39 am

DJ UnReaL wrote:but you no what i blame the Djs for this as well... so Fuck all the DJs Spinning that Gucci, Soulja Boy, New Boyz, Etc Bullshit.. There The Ones Killin Hip Hop/Rap...

That's Real Talk.....
Chief Black
Chief Black

Number of posts : 1661

http://twitter.com/Chief_Black_23

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:42 am

Cheaa
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lex_da_villain Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:02 am

smh this whole convo..fuk all the negativity n the ignorant remarks of whose not gonna make it...just cuz a mutha fucka aint droppin songs every goddamn day doesnt mean they slackin...yall have no fucking clue what a mother fucker be doin all u can do is speculate...if hip hop is dead n we're done with hip hop then delete this whole goddamn page..cuz "southern style beatz" is too hip hop....sssson :smoke2)
lex_da_villain
lex_da_villain

Number of posts : 822

http://www.myspace.com/lexnoyz

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:10 am

you angry to?
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:14 am

lex_da_villain wrote:smh this whole convo..fuk all the negativity n the ignorant remarks of whose not gonna make it...just cuz a mutha fucka aint droppin songs every goddamn day doesnt mean they slackin...yall have no fucking clue what a mother fucker be doin all u can do is speculate...if hip hop is dead n we're done with hip hop then delete this whole goddamn page..cuz "southern style beatz" is too hip hop....sssson :smoke2)

don't direct it to them.. direct it to me as im the one that said that lol...
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:19 am

lex_da_villain wrote:yall have no fucking clue what a mother fucker be doin all u can do is speculate...if hip hop is dead n we're done with hip hop then delete this whole goddamn page..cuz "southern style beatz" is too hip hop....sssson :smoke2)

Again that has nothing to do with there music. the music there puttin out.. ok they may be busy.. ok i understand that.. but wtf does that have to do with what were talkin about lol. & the hole tito thing is.. he dont talk to no one anymore.. & every now & then ill get a msg with a new single from him wanting everyone including me to post it up.. did i do it this week? no... lol dude never hits me back no more.. nore anyone else..
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:20 am

& your right.. if hip hop dien.. forget this thread.. fuck this site... feel me?
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:25 am

Imma say it like this... If you can't see that hip hop is Dien, Than your one of them.. & i can't support one of them. And that's REAL...
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:29 am

See this shit does get me Heated as well.. & you no what.. i got Studio tomorrow... Which means i can go in that fuckin Booth & Diss everyone that Disagree's with what im sayin... I Don't give a fuck.. ya think this rap shit is hard? get the fuck outta here. you just have to be fuckin Creative & Original. which most of you aren't
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:32 am

It is a Grind... i understand that.. that takes time... but you have to be fuckin Different for people to notice you.. they wanna see something new. not something that someone is already doing.... What u think labels n shit lookin @ GC.. hell to the fuck no.. lmaoo You think Labels lookin at tito? you betcha... but he turns him down because he knows he can get better ones... Now i could get him a fuckin Million dollar Deal with All Pro right now.. but he chooses to Ingrone my emails.. so fuck it..
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:39 am

Now let me let that sit.. peace.. im off to write...
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nygee Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:58 am

I feel what yall saying but put it like this... Gucci Mane isn't killing hiphop. Soulja Boy isnt killing hiphop. a specific kind of music or artist isnt killing hiphop. see, your opinion of what "real music" is means nothing to a person with another opinion. people dont just sit in their house listening to albums all day. people dont take the time out of their day to appreciate the album art or even want to listen to some "real" music all day. society is all about getting out and having fun. if you go to the club and you dont have anything that goes hard and gets the club crunk then you have no club. and guess what artists get the clubs hype.. GUCCI.. SOULJA BOY.. NEW BOYZ.. ETC.. people are in the clubs or on the roads more than they are at home so they dont have time to listen to lyrical content. so I respect those guys for what they do for the hiphop community..

then you look at the people who are at the TOP of the hiphop totem pole and you have REAL artists (in my opinion) like TI, Kanye West, Jay-Z, Eminem and the new up and coming artists like Kid Cudi, Wale, J. Cole and Drake who ALL have a creativity and originality in them that most artists dont. so how can you say HIPHOP is dying when the TOP artists who set the standards are creative and original. hiphop isnt just about talking about real life shit. what happened to the fun factor? a good song is a good song. whether its commercial or a club banger. it is what it is. I support my people. they WORK to get to where they need to be. if the "real" artists worked as hard then maybe they would be there too.. stop complaining about it and do something to help. continue to support the music you like. I'm head of marketing/promo for The LYFE Music which is GhostWridah's label and I honestly love Ghost's music. he talks about real shit that everyone can understand and vibe with, but also has that street appeal. thats what we need. and I know more artists like him. we just have to play our role in supporting them rather than shitting on the "bad" ones. you cant fix a negative situation with more negativity bro. so if youre gonna go and make a diss track because I support a man on his grind then go ahead and do it. I'll still continue to support em.. I'm focused on getting my artist to where he should be and we're doing it in a positive way by spreading love. in the end that will help you achieve your goal and show the world that real music lives on. its very simple really
Nygee
Nygee

Number of posts : 2721

http://www.twitter.com/NygeeLIVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:45 am

LMAOOO.. ya still don't understand... let me explain.....
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:23 am

Nygee wrote:I feel what yall saying but put it like this... Gucci Mane isn't killing hiphop. Soulja Boy isnt killing hiphop. a specific kind of music or artist isnt killing hiphop. see, your opinion of what "real music" is means nothing to a person with another opinion. people dont just sit in their house listening to albums all day. people dont take the time out of their day to appreciate the album art or even want to listen to some "real" music all day. society is all about getting out and having fun. if you go to the club and you dont have anything that goes hard and gets the club crunk then you have no club. and guess what artists get the clubs hype.. GUCCI.. SOULJA BOY.. NEW BOYZ.. ETC.. people are in the clubs or on the roads more than they are at home so they dont have time to listen to lyrical content. so I respect those guys for what they do for the hiphop community..

then you look at the people who are at the TOP of the hiphop totem pole and you have REAL artists (in my opinion) like TI, Kanye West, Jay-Z, Eminem and the new up and coming artists like Kid Cudi, Wale, J. Cole and Drake who ALL have a creativity and originality in them that most artists dont. so how can you say HIPHOP is dying when the TOP artists who set the standards are creative and original. hiphop isnt just about talking about real life shit. what happened to the fun factor? a good song is a good song. whether its commercial or a club banger. it is what it is. I support my people. they WORK to get to where they need to be. if the "real" artists worked as hard then maybe they would be there too.. stop complaining about it and do something to help. continue to support the music you like. I'm head of marketing/promo for The LYFE Music which is GhostWridah's label and I honestly love Ghost's music. he talks about real shit that everyone can understand and vibe with, but also has that street appeal. thats what we need. and I know more artists like him. we just have to play our role in supporting them rather than shitting on the "bad" ones. you cant fix a negative situation with more negativity bro. so if youre gonna go and make a diss track because I support a man on his grind then go ahead and do it. I'll still continue to support em.. I'm focused on getting my artist to where he should be and we're doing it in a positive way by spreading love. in the end that will help you achieve your goal and show the world that real music lives on. its very simple really

First Off... You Are Right.. Gucci, Soulja Boy, Etc is Rap not Hip hop... your right. Hip Hop is Lyrical.

your opinion of what "real music" is means nothing to a person with another opinion.

That was a FACT! not an Opinion...How dare you even say that. REAL Music is Talent..

-Singing
-Real Instruments (Drums, Guitar, Piano, Etc)
-Real Lyrics

Thats REAL Music, Thats a fuckin FACT, thats not an opinion. The people you listed in Hip Hop tho is REAL Music so i agree. but the others, Gucci, Soulja Boy, New Boyz, Etc is just Rap.. Its just Music.

hiphop isnt just about talking about real life shit. what happened to the fun factor?

Why would you want to act? Entertain people? thats fun? thats scamming people & thats risking your fuckin life. ask Plies. Music is not an act.. its art. I no you heard the Jamie foxx shit i be posting.. the full one about plies. where he also goes in on hip hop. And we all should no, Ice Cube was not a Gangsta. Plies is not a goon. its an Act. Its.... Entertainment like you said, but Thats not REAL Music... Talking about Killing people is Fun? are you fuckin serious. go Kill! yourself... Thats just Ludacris... Music is not about killing people & Rapping about shit you DONT have or Are NOT ABOUT.

And all those people you listed under hip hop talk about real shit. real life shit. shit they go threw. Which is what Tito raps about. Tito doesn't rap about this Drug, Money, Girl, Car shit. because thats not him. And That is NOT Hip Hop. Thats not even fuckin True RAP.

stop complaining about it and do something to help.

There's no one to help, When they didn't help me. Ive lost hope.

I'm head of marketing/promo for The LYFE Music which is GhostWridah's label and I honestly love Ghost's music.

Yeah how's that workin out for you? what happen to your rap Career? You sit here & tell me to help hip hop well... shit!!! Instead of Supporting others.. Why don't you pick up the mic & Put Music out then...

you cant fix a negative situation with more negativity bro.

Its not Negativity.. Im Trying to get you people to see what im talkin about & understand that Hip Hop is dieing.

so if youre gonna go and make a diss track because I support a man on his grind then go ahead and do it. I'll still continue to support em.. I'm focused on getting my artist to where he should be and we're doing it in a positive way by spreading love. in the end that will help you achieve your goal and show the world that real music lives on. its very simple really

I May Diss you, I May Diss Biz, I May Diss GC, Or i may just Diss Everyone that Didn't Believe in ME! Which is Pretty Much everyone on here. Or ill say fuck it.. & just be Lyrical. Show that i cann do this rap shit. its whatever vibe im in at the time.

And to some it all up. at the end of the day. what everyone fails to realize is:

Hip Hop is Rap, Rap is Hip Hop. Yes there Different in a way. But lets face it. there the fuckin same in a lot bigger way. So if one goes down. The other goes down as well. Believeeeee That!

Last edited by DJ UnReaL on Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:29 am; edited 4 times in total
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Black Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:25 am

lex_da_villain wrote:smh this whole convo..fuk all the negativity n the ignorant remarks of whose not gonna make it...just cuz a mutha fucka aint droppin songs every goddamn day doesnt mean they slackin...yall have no fucking clue what a mother fucker be doin all u can do is speculate...if hip hop is dead n we're done with hip hop then delete this whole goddamn page..cuz "southern style beatz" is too hip hop....sssson :smoke2)

GNR!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl

Somebody's Gettin' Emotional....... Be Clear All I Said Was Hip-Hop Is Dyin' From My Opinion So Miss Me Wit That Other Bullshit.....
Chief Black
Chief Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:25 am

lol
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:28 am

Check page 16
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Black Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:29 am

DJ UnReaL wrote:
Nygee wrote:I feel what yall saying but put it like this... Gucci Mane isn't killing hiphop. Soulja Boy isnt killing hiphop. a specific kind of music or artist isnt killing hiphop. see, your opinion of what "real music" is means nothing to a person with another opinion. people dont just sit in their house listening to albums all day. people dont take the time out of their day to appreciate the album art or even want to listen to some "real" music all day. society is all about getting out and having fun. if you go to the club and you dont have anything that goes hard and gets the club crunk then you have no club. and guess what artists get the clubs hype.. GUCCI.. SOULJA BOY.. NEW BOYZ.. ETC.. people are in the clubs or on the roads more than they are at home so they dont have time to listen to lyrical content. so I respect those guys for what they do for the hiphop community..

First Off... You Are Right.. Gucci, Soulja Boy, Etc is Rap not Hip hop... your right. Hip Hop is Lyrical.

your opinion of what "real music" is means nothing to a person with another opinion.

That was a FACT! not an Opinion...How dare you even say that. REAL Music is Talent..

-Singing
-Real Instruments (Drums, Guitar, Piano, Etc)
-Real Lyrics

Thats REAL Music, Thats a fuckin FACT, thats not an opinion. The people you listed in Hip Hop tho is REAL Music so i agree. but the others, Gucci, Soulja Boy, New Boyz, Etc is just Rap.. Its just Music.

hiphop isnt just about talking about real life shit. what happened to the fun factor?

Why would you want to act? Entertain people? thats fun? thats scamming people & thats risking your fuckin life. ask Plies. Music is not an act.. its art. I no you heard the Jamie foxx shit i be posting.. the full one about plies. where he also goes in on hip hop. And we all should no, Ice Cube was not a Gangsta. Plies is not a goon. its an Act. Its.... Entertainment like you said, but Thats not REAL Music... Talking about Killing people is Fun? are you fuckin serious. go Kill! yourself... Thats just Ludacris... Music is not about killing people & Rapping about shit you DONT have or Are ABOUT.

And all those people you listed under hip hop talk about real shit. real life shit. shit they go threw. Which is what Tito raps about. Tito doesn't rap about this Drug, Money, Girl, Car shit. because thats not him. And That is NOT Hip Hop. Thats not even fuckin True RAP.

stop complaining about it and do something to help.

There's no one to help, When they didn't help me. Ive lost hope.

I'm head of marketing/promo for The LYFE Music which is GhostWridah's label and I honestly love Ghost's music.

Yeah how's that workin out for you? what happen to your rap Career? You sit here & tell me to help hip hop well... shit!!! Instead of Supporting others.. Why don't you pick up the mic & Put Music out then...

you cant fix a negative situation with more negativity bro.

Its not Negativity.. Im Trying to get you people to see what im talkin about & understand that Hip Hop is dieing.

so if youre gonna go and make a diss track because I support a man on his grind then go ahead and do it. I'll still continue to support em.. I'm focused on getting my artist to where he should be and we're doing it in a positive way by spreading love. in the end that will help you achieve your goal and show the world that real music lives on. its very simple really

I May Diss you, I May Diss Biz, I May Diss GC, Or i may just Diss Everyone that Didn't Believe in ME! Which is Pretty Much everyone on here. Or ill say fuck it.. & just be Lyrical. Show that i cann do this rap shit. its whatever vibe im in at the time.

And to some it all up. at the end of the day. what everyone fails to realize is:

Hip Hop is Rap, Rap is Hip Hop. Yes there Different in a way. But lets face it. there the fuckin same in a lot bigger way. So if one goes down. The other goes down as well. Believeeeee That!

Damnnnnnnn....... Dude Went In....... Whoever He Was Gettin' On, Damn.......
Chief Black
Chief Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:30 am

Nygee lol
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Black Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:32 am

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn.... You Basically Counter Attacked Every Comment He Threw At You GNR!!!!!!! Curious To See How He Will Follow Up......
Chief Black
Chief Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:32 am

He just keepin it real.. & so am i... But He lost Faith in Himself.. thats why he put the mic down. Someone needs to Pray for him.. get his Faith back or talk to GOD.. He needs to Focus on Supporting Himself And not others.. 1 Person is not gunna Save Hip Hop. its gunna take many to save it. so get in that booth & start recording... Support the Music you love.. thats what u fuckin told me lmaoo

Last edited by DJ UnReaL on Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:33 am

Chief Black wrote:LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn.... You Basically Counter Attacked Every Comment He Threw At You GNR!!!!!!! Curious To See How He Will Follow Up......

hahaha i no you loving this shit lmaooo Everyone else being scared to reply tho now.. i damn near seen 10 people view this thread that are on this site everyday replyin to shit.. but now they dont wanna reply because we keepin it 100 lol
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief Black Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:34 am

DJ UnReaL wrote:He just keepin it real.. & so am i... But He lost Faith in Himself.. thats why he put the mic down. Someone needs to Pray for him.. get his Faith back or talk to GOD.. He needs to Focus on Supporting Himself And not others..

lol! Yeah I Noticed He Hadn't Posted Any Tracks Lately......
Chief Black
Chief Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:35 am

damn the more & more i think.. the more & more i edit my post to add more & more lmaoo
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next