Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who would you have on your album

+7
Farq
yudig973
Nygee
J The Kidd
kapomann
Johnnie Butters
the_rain_man
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

who would you have on your album - Page 2 Empty Re: who would you have on your album

Post by Johnnie Butters Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:16 am

ACDC, The Beatles, Jefferey Airplane, Led Zeppelin, Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus, Pink, Etc... Etc....

REAL Music consist of REAL Things, AKA.... REAL Talent, Like Singing or Playing an Instrument. Thats REAL Music & thats Talent. not Skill. When you Perform in front of 20,000+ Fans.... Thats Music.. Fuck all this Club shit.. y'all rappers think you doin it big performing at low budget clubs n shit.. but you Deff. ain't

And i no your wondering why i didn't list any hip hop or rap artist... well thats because they don't always make REAL Music.. But if i had to id say... Jay-Z, Lil Wayne (His Mature Shit), Kanye West, Etc...

I ain't no "The Who" Fan at all.. but you gotta Respect there performance @ the Superbowl. Performing in front of all those people.. thats Music folks.. Rap will never come to that. Theres no way in hell there gunna let some rap dude perform at the superbowl rappping about killing dudes n doing drugs & cursing left & right.... Thats not Music.. Thats Snitching on yourself..
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 11135

http://Satisfyer.com

Back to top Go down

who would you have on your album - Page 2 Empty Re: who would you have on your album

Post by D.N.A. Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:26 pm

...WTF BRITNEY.. FIRST SINGLE "FUK ME BABY ONE MO TIME". "OOPS I DID IT AGAIN" TWO SONGS SAYING SHES A HO. AND U SAY DATZ GUD MUSIC. :smoke) AGAIN DO YO HMWRK DAT WOODSTOCK MUSIC WAZ ABOUT DOING DRUGS. DEY JUST SAID IT A DIFF WAY.
D.N.A.
D.N.A.

Number of posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by J The Kidd Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:37 pm

D.N.A. wrote:...WTF BRITNEY.. FIRST SINGLE "FUK ME BABY ONE MO TIME". "OOPS I DID IT AGAIN" TWO SONGS SAYING SHES A HO. AND U SAY DATZ GUD MUSIC. :smoke) AGAIN DO YO HMWRK DAT WOODSTOCK MUSIC WAZ ABOUT DOING DRUGS. DEY JUST SAID IT A DIFF WAY.
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down

Post by J The Kidd Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:38 pm

DJ UnReaL wrote:ACDC, The Beatles, Jefferey Airplane, Led Zeppelin, Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus, Pink, Etc... Etc....

REAL Music consist of REAL Things, AKA.... REAL Talent, Like Singing or Playing an Instrument. Thats REAL Music & thats Talent. not Skill. When you Perform in front of 20,000+ Fans.... Thats Music.. Fuck all this Club shit.. y'all rappers think you doin it big performing at low budget clubs n shit.. but you Deff. ain't

And i no your wondering why i didn't list any hip hop or rap artist... well thats because they don't always make REAL Music.. But if i had to id say... Jay-Z, Lil Wayne (His Mature Shit), Kanye West, Etc...

I ain't no "The Who" Fan at all.. but you gotta Respect there performance @ the Superbowl. Performing in front of all those people.. thats Music folks.. Rap will never come to that. Theres no way in hell there gunna let some rap dude perform at the superbowl rappping about killing dudes n doing drugs & cursing left & right.... Thats not Music.. Thats Snitching on yourself..
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by J The Kidd Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:38 pm

Cool
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Illuminated One Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:32 pm

Dylan Dylan Dylan Dylan and Dylan
Illuminated One
Illuminated One
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4519

http://southernstylebeatz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:35 pm

[quote="D.N.A."]...WTF BRITNEY.. FIRST SINGLE "FUK ME BABY ONE MO TIME". "OOPS I DID IT AGAIN" TWO SONGS SAYING SHES A HO. AND U SAY DATZ GUD MUSIC. :smoke) AGAIN DO YO HMWRK DAT WOODSTOCK MUSIC WAZ ABOUT DOING DRUGS. DEY JUST SAID IT A DIFF WAY.[/quote... am back, had 2 handle sumthin. OK AND IF IT WUZNT 4 HIPHOP(RAP) U WUDNT B DO'N WAT U R DO'N.. D.J. SO HATE RAP MUSIC OR JUST RAP, ALL U WANT, BUT IF U DNT LIKE WATZ BEEN PUT OUT .. GET ON A MIC AN U MAKE SUM GUD SHIT, AND IT SHUD B EAZY 2 TOP DA CHARTZ AN DO DA SUPER BOWL SHOW.. CUZ ALL DIS TRASH BEING PUT OUT. RAPPER UNREAL SHUD SALE MORE DEN DA BEATLES :smoke)
D.N.A.
D.N.A.

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:45 pm

J The Kidd wrote:
DJ UnReaL wrote:ACDC, The Beatles, Jefferey Airplane, Led Zeppelin, Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus, Pink, Etc... Etc....

datz mr. in da club..killing dudes an do'n drugs & cursing frm left 2 right. it aint da superbowl, but itz way over 20,000 ppl out there :nohate). seens like u dont hate just gucci but rap period.
D.N.A.
D.N.A.

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:47 pm

:pointlol)
Illuminated One wrote:Dylan Dylan Dylan Dylan and Dylan
:smoke) cuz i spit hot fire lol!
D.N.A.
D.N.A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:06 pm

D.N.A. wrote:
J The Kidd wrote:

datz mr. in da club..killing dudes an do'n drugs & cursing frm left 2 right. it aint da superbowl, but itz way over 20,000 ppl out there :nohate). seens like u dont hate just gucci but rap period.

thats 50 Cent tho buddy... hes not only a Rapper.. his fan base is Huge.. Its not because of his Music.. its because its 50 fuckin cent lol
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:10 pm

D.N.A. wrote:...WTF BRITNEY.. FIRST SINGLE "FUK ME BABY ONE MO TIME". "OOPS I DID IT AGAIN" TWO SONGS SAYING SHES A HO. AND U SAY DATZ GUD MUSIC. :smoke) AGAIN DO YO HMWRK DAT WOODSTOCK MUSIC WAZ ABOUT DOING DRUGS. DEY JUST SAID IT A DIFF WAY.

lol she never said she was a ho, Go back & listen to the Lyrics. & lol woodstock music LOL... Yes they were singing about drugs & doing drugs.. but thats because that is what people were doing in that time frame buddy... Hippy's ring a bell? They don't sit there & sing about it every fuckin track like u rappers do.
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nygee Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:21 pm

right, 50 Cent isn't a rapper.. he's a brand. since the first day he dropped In The Club, he became more than a rapper. BUT for him to be so huge, I think his music needs to evolve as well. every album he drops gets worse and worse instead of getting better. his lyrical content hasnt changed at all and I want to see that. but 50 just gets paid to be 50

as for real music.. I see music like this.. I don't complain about whose wack or whose not because at the end of the day, a hit song is a hit song. this is the music BUSINESS and people tend to forget that and only pay attention to the music part. sadly I have to agree with Arab when he said "if the people want more lyrics then ima give em more, if they want less lyrics then ima give em less", because they understand that this BUSINESS is indeed a BUSINESS and you have to make music for the masses in order to get paid. the problem doesn't lye within the artist's music, it lies with the fans' taste in music. so like Arab said, if they want more, give em more. to a certain extent, I respect them "wack" rappers because anybody can rap, not many people can make a hit record, which in itself is a talent. if that wasnt the case they wouldnt be so big..

your definition of "real music" is your opinion. I like the same kinds of talents as you but music is music, regardless. if you dont like the music being put out then you dont need to be in the music business because you should understand that thats what comes with the territory
Nygee
Nygee

Number of posts : 2721

http://www.twitter.com/NygeeLIVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:54 am

Nygee wrote:your definition of "real music" is your opinion. I like the same kinds of talents as you but music is music, regardless. if you dont like the music being put out then you dont need to be in the music business because you should understand that thats what comes with the territory

Wow... when i get home... imma handle this stab in the back... & its not my Opinion.. its a fact. And imma explain that when i get home.. Your brain is just like the others.. its fucked up.. you lettin this bs go to your head.. you lettin the Real Music pass right threw... Listening to someone like arab? like im shocked... but imma make my actual reply when i get back... i gotta long ride home hehe
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nygee Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:29 am

your opinion makes a good point, but like I said, at the end of the day the music business is looking for something that will sell, hence Soulja Boy & Arab. their music sucks to me, but you can't even deny they make hit records. and a hit record doesnt mean you have to like it, a hit is a hit. their cadence is undeniable. their songs are catchy..

and I'm not saying that I 100% support those kind of artists, but the fact is Arab was right. that's just the way the music business is bro
Nygee
Nygee

Number of posts : 2721

http://www.twitter.com/NygeeLIVE

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:59 am

DJ UnReaL wrote:

lol she never said she was a ho, Go back & listen to the Lyrics. & lol woodstock music LOL... Yes they were singing about drugs & doing drugs.. but thats because that is what people were doing in that time frame buddy... Hippy's ring a bell? They don't sit there & sing about it every fuckin track like u rappers do.

:smoke) so watz go'n on now a dayz loco ?? hear of first48 or do u watch da NEWS..
D.N.A.
D.N.A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:33 am

lol A&E... & the only news i watch is Fox.. the rest lie..
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:43 am

Nygee wrote:your opinion makes a good point, but like I said, at the end of the day the music business is looking for something that will sell, hence Soulja Boy & Arab. their music sucks to me, but you can't even deny they make hit records. and a hit record doesnt mean you have to like it, a hit is a hit. their cadence is undeniable. their songs are catchy..

and I'm not saying that I 100% support those kind of artists, but the fact is Arab was right. that's just the way the music business is bro

Exactly... i understand that... BUT... just because its a hit.. don't mean its should be considered good music or real music, or even music period. Its what people like. And Like i said, all this Hood shit & club shit gets played soooooo much. theres hardly any variety of music being played.. Therefore all people are hearing is Hood shit & club shit.. So thats what producers & artist make. & it just gets bigger & bigger. & there not even taking different approaches with the shit atleast. same shit. Talk about a girl. or talk about Money or Drugs... Same shit over & over. So how is that Music? When you repeat shit... thats not Music. I Support REAL Music.. something like The Black Eye Peas.. Because not only do they do different shit. but.. Every track they do. is a Different Approach.. And that my friend is True Music. I used to fuck wit Brisco.. that dude be ridin.. but all he ever talks about is Money, Drugs, Cars, Hoes & killin dudes... Like how is that Music when your Lyrics are the same thing every song. Thats not Music.

We can sit here & go back & forth.. but i think we all can agree that the Music Industry is fucked up.. How to save it? Stop supportin this Hood shit & club shit..

Last edited by DJ UnReaL on Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D.N.A. Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:47 am

DJ UnReaL wrote:
Nygee wrote:your definition of "real music" is your opinion. I like the same kinds of talents as you but music is music, regardless. if you dont like the music being put out then you dont need to be in the music business because you should understand that thats what comes with the territory

Wow... when i get home... imma handle this stab in the back... & its not my Opinion.. its a fact. And imma explain that when i get home.. Your brain is just like the others.. its fucked up.. you lettin this bs go to your head.. you lettin the Real Music pass right threw... Listening to someone like arab? like im shocked... but imma make my actual reply when i get back... i gotta long ride home hehe

..my niga kapo told me dis site wuz da site 4 nigaz coming up out da south. but dis shit is NOT..at all. "stab n da back" Suspect no wonder no one will say wat dey really feel, theres gotta b way mo nigaz on this site.. but were r dey?? j da kid an nygee get respect fo atleast sumwat agree'n wit me on certain stuff. respects 2 u2 unreal 4 yo opinion an being u.. but i cant make u like gucci just like u cant make me like embacy, like nygee said "it sells".. u cant hate da rappers u gotta hate da rap game. cuz like it or love it gucci one of biggest rappers out rite now. so wen dis disco pill pasts thru yo system, maybe u will wake-up beat dead ho &fall back n love wit hip hop. cuz i find it real funy how southernstylebeats dont like southernstylemusic :smoke)
D.N.A.
D.N.A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:28 am

D.N.A. wrote:
DJ UnReaL wrote:

..my niga kapo told me dis site wuz da site 4 nigaz coming up out da south. but dis shit is NOT..at all. "stab n da back" Suspect no wonder no one will say wat dey really feel, theres gotta b way mo nigaz on this site.. but were r dey?? j da kid an nygee get respect fo atleast sumwat agree'n wit me on certain stuff. respects 2 u2 unreal 4 yo opinion an being u.. but i cant make u like gucci just like u cant make me like embacy, like nygee said "it sells".. u cant hate da rappers u gotta hate da rap game. cuz like it or love it gucci one of biggest rappers out rite now. so wen dis disco pill pasts thru yo system, maybe u will wake-up beat dead ho &fall back n love wit hip hop. cuz i find it real funy how southernstylebeats dont like southernstylemusic :smoke)

Rofl Rofl Rofl
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:30 am

Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:34 am

D.N.A. wrote:u cant hate da rappers u gotta hate da rap game.

Realest Thing anyone has ever said to me.. & you no what.. its 100% true..
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:50 am

D.N.A. wrote:..my niga kapo told me dis site wuz da site 4 nigaz coming up out da south.

False.... This site was created for instrumentals... as blogging got gay.. so i created this site to manage my instrumental mixtapes... as i said in the reply above.. i just made southernstylebeatz up outta no where.. south.. meaning down south.. & beatz meaning instrumentals.. the site was not intended for south dudes to come up.. but as time went on i added a singles section & Mixtape Section for the rappers & artist on the site to promote there music.

D.N.A. wrote:but dis shit is NOT..at all. "stab n da back" Suspect no wonder no one will say wat dey really feel, theres gotta b way mo nigaz on this site.. but were r dey?? j da kid an nygee get respect fo atleast sumwat agree'n wit me on certain stuff.

theres not alotta dudes on here cuz its a Instrumental site, they come on here for the instrumentals not the news or music.. And you right.. no one ever speaks up.. i tell everyone all the time to speak & keep it 100...

D.N.A. wrote:gucci one of biggest rappers out rite now. so wen dis disco pill pasts thru yo system, maybe u will wake-up & fall back n love wit hip hop. cuz i find it real funy how southernstylebeats dont like southernstylemusic :smoke)

Disco will never past threw me cuz its REAL Music... & Most Importantly.. its Hip Hop.. Thats why its called "Disco Hip Hop" its Hip Hop with a Disco Approach.. you wouldn't no anything about that because u on dat hood shit..

I got love for Hip Hop. But i dont got love for Rap. Because Rap is Killing the Music Industry.. Simple as that.
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:09 am

Arab is coming out with an album.. if that dont ring a bell in your head & tell you the music industry fucked up.. than idk what to say..
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:32 am

People over looked this when i posted it a while back.. they only had a 10 min long clip on worldstar.. this is the full audio.. this will explain a lot about what im talkin about... Listen Carefully..

Jamie Foxx on Hip Hop Music Today (Full 35 Minutes)

Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Illuminated One Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:38 am

DJ UnReaL wrote:Arab is coming out with an album.. if that dont ring a bell in your head & tell you the music industry fucked up.. than idk what to say..

mass suicide events will be staged if this happens lol
Illuminated One
Illuminated One
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4519

http://southernstylebeatz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next