Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Weeks Rumors

2 posters

Go down

This Weeks Rumors Empty This Weeks Rumors

Post by The Remedy Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:03 pm

THE RETURN OF FLOYD MAYWEATHER!

We all knew this wasn’t going to last for very long, but here we are. I am hearing that Floyd Mayweather will make good on his new name, Money Mayweather. I don’t know if you all know, but “Money” retired and did a good job holding out, but some events happened in boxing that are rumored to making that flip. First, Oscar De La Hoya has seen some big fights fall through for him recently. He’s been left without a suitable opponent that can also create and “event.” Before he and Floyd fought, De La Hoya had the upper hand in the negotiations, but those days are apparently OVER. I heard that Floyd is going to get $70 million to return and there will be some sort of equitable split from that point on. Can you believe it? Sure you can. We all knew that money would bring “Money” back out and about. This fight should be fairly epic based on the hype alone. Now if the heavyweight division could get it together….

DON’T TOUCH VLAD

I am not certain where this came from, but I heard that DJ Vlad is considering suing somebody else if they lay a hand on him. As you know, Vlad is suing the Rick Ross for $4 million for beating him up after he allegedly asked about being a correctional officer. I am not sure who did what, but somebody told me that Vlad might be in a beef with somebody else. From what I heard, Vlad makes no mistake about it, put hands on him and he’s going to do what he had to do with the proper authorities. He’s not a thug, but a normal citizen. Why do adult people have to beat each other up for simple, things anyway? All you have to do is walk away, say no comment or write a diss record. Anyway, some are calling him a snitch, but if he’s not a thug, can he be a snitch? I don’t know the rules. I’m a stupid rumor guy.

YOU KNEW IT WASN’T GOING TO LAST…

NEW CAM’RON ALBUM ON THE WAY

I told you guys that Cam’ron was coming out this summer, but for some reason I was off. Or maybe Cam decided to hold off. On the flippers side, I’m hearing that he’s about to set it off all over again this fall – fourth quarter. That’s right, kids, Killa Season is back in full effect. This November right in the nick of time for Thanksgiving so don’t make him a turkey! Cop that!

CHRIS BROWN AND DO…HOW DO I SAY THIS WORD: DOLLICIA?

A friend of mine claims they recently saw Chris Brown and Dollicia Bryan at a trendy LA bar together but no trace of Rihanna. This looked like a planned date to my source because both of them were dressed up and came in together and left together. They were both nice and even let my friend take pictures of them (which I have, but haven’t uploaded). When asked were dating, neither one of them said anything and allegedly left together. I don’t know if this means anything, because Brown Man is very private and definitely doesn’t allow people in his space. I heard that Chris and Dollicia met on set of his "With You" video and Chris has been trying to keep their friendly relationship out of the media. Perhaps this is to keep any wild speculation at bay? Certainly, he wouldn’t mess up what he had with “umbrella girl” Rihanna. Nothing Chris Brown does can escape the media so we’ll see. Fame sucks!

LL COOL J’S MARRIAGE IS ON THE ROCKS? NAH!

People were saying that LL Cool J’s marriage was on the rocks or something, but LL says that we must be on rocks. In fact, he is reportedly buying his wife a new rock. He and Simone recently celebrated 13 years of wedding bliss. He said, "I promise you, I'm not breaking up. Kill that rumor. To be honest with you, I'm getting my wedding ring upgraded. I'm getting it hooked up... She's going to get hers upgraded too." I have heard positive things about the new LL album. HOLLA.

YUNG JOC OFF THE HOOK?

People jumped to conclusions with Yung Joc being a so-called deadbeat dad, but is he really?? Here is the AHH story on it, but I will summarize below.

Yung Joc’s baby’s mother called him a dead beat daddy – GASP. That is one way to get people’s attention. But now, how true is that assertion? Joc says that he actually does care for the kid and she is bugging over a couple days of lateness. The baby momma creating drama says that Joc had to catch up on back payments of about $2,000 monthly and I even saw her crying the blues about how bad it was for her. I felt bad for her too. But Joc said there are times when she is tripping if he is late two days. She even made these claims. Sigh. So, when Joc is due on the 1st and she gets it the 3rd, she bugs out and runs to the media crying. The broad just lied on the man and dragged his already messed up name in the mud. I’m kidding, but she is a wack woman for that. Joc even claims he lost sponsorship money over her recent lies. I don’t know with who, but he needs to take him money and give it directly to the kid, not the middle woman.

STYLES FATHER PASSED, NOT SHEEK

Man, I tell you. There is too many people passing away. They are all VIPs too. Whether it is Bernie Mac or Styles father. Yesterday, I believe strongly that I was mistaken in saying that Sheek’s dad died recently. It was Styles’ father. So RIP to his father and all the people that recently lost a loved one. Jerry Wexler passed away last week at the age of 91. He was the man that coined the term R&B and was down with Ray Charles and Aretha Franklin. To say “down” is really oversimplifying who he was to much. Do me a fav and look him up
The Remedy
The Remedy

Number of posts : 2425

http://myspace.com/thesavrem

Back to top Go down

This Weeks Rumors Empty Re: This Weeks Rumors

Post by J The Kidd Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:12 pm

cant wait for cams album...
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin