Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nike Air Force 1 IO Supreme - Closing Ceremonies!!!!!

4 posters

Go down

Nike Air Force 1 IO Supreme - Closing Ceremonies!!!!! Empty Nike Air Force 1 IO Supreme - Closing Ceremonies!!!!!

Post by J The Kidd Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:08 pm

Nike Air Force 1 IO Supreme - Closing Ceremonies!!!!! L_eb344d3ca0ae5e81f4582724c1c0d5c3

Nike Air Force 1 IO Supreme - Closing Ceremonies!!!!! L_0dbd61242ef2c664fab795e372209e51

The monumental 2008 Beijing Olympics is fast approaching the end,
Nike has created this very special edition of the Air Force 1 in a
metallic gold as a closer to the Olympics. The upper features an entire
upper of metallic gold with lasered details on the toe area, lace loops
and heel. Black accents in the laces and the lining. This special will
be available in Hong Kong starting August 25h, 2008.
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down

Nike Air Force 1 IO Supreme - Closing Ceremonies!!!!! Empty Re: Nike Air Force 1 IO Supreme - Closing Ceremonies!!!!!

Post by allmine9334 Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:03 pm

what fit can u wear wit them lol

allmine9334

Number of posts : 168

Back to top Go down

Nike Air Force 1 IO Supreme - Closing Ceremonies!!!!! Empty Re: Nike Air Force 1 IO Supreme - Closing Ceremonies!!!!!

Post by TREND$ETTER Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:15 pm

If u had tha right shit that might look aight but damn that color is LOUD! lol
TREND$ETTER
TREND$ETTER

Number of posts : 3320

Back to top Go down

Post by yaboyja23 Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:27 pm

hell yeah iono how u could pull that off..
that gold is too much..
yaboyja23
yaboyja23

Number of posts : 5335

Back to top Go down

Post by J The Kidd Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:28 pm

NAHHH yall some nerds lmfao get all black shirt with shiny gold words on it... lke an LRG shirt or some shit...
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TREND$ETTER Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:29 pm

Cause u figure ya outfit would have to match I mean unless you get black but still...yeah iono shit aint lookin right. Nike be overdoing it sometimes.
TREND$ETTER
TREND$ETTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TREND$ETTER Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:30 pm

L.I. wrote:NAHHH yall some nerds lmfao get all black shirt with shiny gold words on it... lke an LRG shirt or some shit...
fish
TREND$ETTER
TREND$ETTER

Back to top Go down

Post by J The Kidd Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:31 pm

TREND$ETTER wrote:Cause u figure ya outfit would have to match I mean unless you get black but still...yeah iono shit aint lookin right. Nike be overdoing it sometimes.

naw cuz if u keep the black laces shit should be lookin aiight with the all black shirt with gold words. I mean it dont have to be fancy at all... just get one with the logo of the brand cuz the shoes pretty much already make your outfit... you just need something to match really ya digg?
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TREND$ETTER Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:32 pm

Yeah I feel ya...iono just dont feel nike when they do their kicks like this tho not my style.
TREND$ETTER
TREND$ETTER

Back to top Go down

Post by J The Kidd Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:33 pm

Yeah thats true... i mean they are right on the line of over-doing it... i would never rock these anyway... high tops/low-tops... idc... these wouldn't be caught on my feet. I dont like gold.
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down