Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aunt Viv Dishes It: Will Smith Got Me Fired... He Was Too Competitive!!!

2 posters

Go down

Aunt Viv Dishes It: Will Smith Got Me Fired... He Was Too Competitive!!! Empty Aunt Viv Dishes It: Will Smith Got Me Fired... He Was Too Competitive!!!

Post by J The Kidd Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:17 am

Aunt Viv Dishes It: Will Smith Got Me Fired... He Was Too Competitive!!! L_969a1dd74a405c8b43d8b574211beb08

Aunt Viv Dishes It: Will Smith Got Me Fired... He Was Too Competitive!!! L_fbaa64b653a25dc5862a040faaef1706

A new interview with Essence magazine, actress Janet Hubert (AKA the
first Aunt Viv) dished the dirt ... Here's what they're reporting:

Q: The reports were you and Will didn’t get along. Is that true?

Aunt Viv: We got along fine. We had so much fun on that set. That’s why
I was so shocked. But there was something about Will at that time that
I hope has changed. He always had to win. He has an unbelievable
competitive spirit.

Q: How did all of that affect your career?

Aunt Viv: I actually wrote a book, “Murder of a Sitcom Mother.” I
needed to set the record straight for my son. [But I’m not] going to
publish the book because my soul is healed. I’m getting a chance to
talk to you, to talk to the public and to let people hear my side,
finally, 15 years later. It was devastating what happened to me
afterwards. Unbelievable things happened. It was horrible.
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down

Aunt Viv Dishes It: Will Smith Got Me Fired... He Was Too Competitive!!! Empty Re: Aunt Viv Dishes It: Will Smith Got Me Fired... He Was Too Competitive!!!

Post by Wreckless Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:12 pm

Thanks for the links bro- big Fresh Prince of Bel-Air fan, totally...This shit is old news though, this was out a couple years back where she didn't want to be on the show, had contract problems and wondered why a kid had control of a show, when he/she should respect her and she thought she was the center of the show lol. Interview is new but shit is old, thanks though L.I. They should do it FPOBA style and Bang the Drum!! Aka Shut this shit down and put it rest, whether the gavel is part of it is her choice if she wants to take it that far.

Wreckless
I Have Been Permanently Banned

Number of posts : 823

Back to top Go down

Aunt Viv Dishes It: Will Smith Got Me Fired... He Was Too Competitive!!! Empty Re: Aunt Viv Dishes It: Will Smith Got Me Fired... He Was Too Competitive!!!

Post by Wreckless Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:15 pm

BTW I totally liked the first Vivian, Janet Hubert Whitten, then the second, on the show. Ironically, the first one looks like a bad person off the set and the second Vivian seems nicer. Will was kind of weird about doing the show, it's like he got himself into the show 4 years, didn't give a fuck and fans persuaded him to do another 2 years, because he wanted to move into films so he and producers weren't going to renew the show initially after the end of the 4th season. That's why, in one of my fav. episodes, The Philadelphia Story, it says to be continued but it's the end of the 4th season, so that would of been the boring ass ending if they hadn't renewed it 2 more seasons. Will never did any special features or extras for the show at all, bloopers are not really specials.

Wreckless

Number of posts : 823

Back to top Go down

Post by J The Kidd Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:17 pm

are you serious it was out back then...... Damn....
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down