Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T-Pain & Lil Wayne Set To Drop An Album?

Go down

T-Pain & Lil Wayne Set To Drop An Album? Empty T-Pain & Lil Wayne Set To Drop An Album?

Post by J The Kidd Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:08 pm

T-WAYNE & T-PAIN PLAN TO DROP AN ALBUM. WAYNE-PAIN DUO?

T-Pain & Lil Wayne Set To Drop An Album? 23kywdz

to make it brief...
(full interview below)

T-Pain, for the first time, spoke about a forthcoming ‘Best of Both Worlds’ type project with none other than Lil’ Wayne. With a current working title of ‘He Raps, He Sings’, the pair have already recorded a few tracks for the record, however will enter the studio in October to record the bulk of the LP. According to T-Pain, Timbaland is being tapped to produce the majority of the project.

__________________________________FULL INTERVIEW___________________________________

I was fortunate enough to be invited to the listening session for T-Pain's forthcoming effort 'Thr33 Ringz' (due September 30th), which took place today in South-West London. The press playback, for which our preview will be posted soon, was hosted by the 'Bartender' singer himself.

Following the previewing of the record, T-Pain went on to reveal a number of his coming projects, one of which is his Nappy Boy Digital record label. Signed artists will be geared more toward the digital market (i.e. iTunes, ringtones etc) - an area the singer, himself, has experienced the majority of his success. I must say I was pretty impressed by the concept of this, especially when considering the proliferation of uninspired artist-owned-labels out there.

Also a tour with Danity Kane, Keyshia Cole and Lil' Wayne is scheduled for later this year. It wasn't confirmed as to whether it will be a US trek only or International.

However, most interestingly, T-Pain, for the first time, spoke about a forthcoming 'Best of Both Worlds' type project with none other than Lil' Wayne. With a current working title of 'He Raps, He Sings', the pair have already recorded a few tracks for the record, however will enter the studio in October to record the bulk of the LP. According to T-Pain, Timbaland is being tapped to produce the majority of the project.

Last edited by James Waldron on Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down

T-Pain & Lil Wayne Set To Drop An Album? Empty Re: T-Pain & Lil Wayne Set To Drop An Album?

Post by J The Kidd Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:19 pm

DEFINATELY SHOULD BE FIRE. im lookin forward to this one so much if they really makin an album together.
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down