Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Val Kilmer - The Governor Of New Mexico!!!!!!!

Go down

Val Kilmer - The Governor Of New Mexico!!!!!!! Empty Val Kilmer - The Governor Of New Mexico!!!!!!!

Post by J The Kidd Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:48 pm

Val Kilmer - The Governor Of New Mexico!!!!!!! 500_DM-CJ-VK-LB-SS_080612

Val Kilmer is tipped to become the next governor of his home state of New Mexico - by the politician currently in the hot seat.

Democrat Bill Richardson has to step down from the position when his second term ends in 2011 - and he would love to hand over the keys to the governor’s mansion to Kilmer.

He says, “I like the idea. Val Kilmer is a New Mexican, he was Batman. You know there have been successful actors going into politics. I haven’t talked to him about it, I don’t know how serious he is, but you know if he jumps in a race he’s got name ID, so it can’t be discounted.”

Kilmer - who is actively involved with the The Wildlife Center of New Mexico - wouldn’t be the first actor to become a governor.

Hollywood icons Arnold Schwarzenegger and Ronald Reagan have both held the position in California.
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down