Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lindsay Lohan Has Some Words For Sarah Palin!!!!!!!

Go down

Lindsay Lohan Has Some Words For Sarah Palin!!!!!!! Empty Lindsay Lohan Has Some Words For Sarah Palin!!!!!!!

Post by J The Kidd Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:06 pm

Lindsay Lohan Has Some Words For Sarah Palin!!!!!!! 300028038_l

Here’s the blog she recently posted on her MySpace page:
I couldn’t be more supportive of a woman in office, but let’s face it, it comes down to the person, and their beliefs, male or female. Is it a sin to be gay? Should it be a sin to be straight? Or to use birth control? Or to have sex before marriage? Or even to have a child out of wedlock?

Hmmmm-All of this gets me going-Fear, Anxiety, Concern, Disappointment, and Stress come into play…

Is our country so divided that the Republicans best hope is a narrow minded, media obsessed homophobe?

Palin’s Desire to “save and convert the gays”-really??

According to this Associated Press story, the church of Alaska Governor Sarah Palin is hosting a kind of conference devoted to the “conversion of Gays” — no kidding.

I feel it’s necessary for me to clarify that I am not against Sarah Palin as a mother or woman.

Women have come a long way in the fight to have the choice over what we do with our bodies… And its frightening to see that a woman in 2008 would negate all of that.

Oh, and…Hint Hint Pali Pal- Don’t pose for anymore tabloid covers, you’re not a celebrity, you’re running for office to represent our, your, my COUNTRY!

And in the words of Pamela Anderson, “She can suck it”…
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down