Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ne-Yo's 'A Millie Freestyle' Is Aimed At Chris Brown

Go down

Ne-Yo's 'A Millie Freestyle' Is Aimed At Chris Brown Empty Ne-Yo's 'A Millie Freestyle' Is Aimed At Chris Brown

Post by J The Kidd Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:03 pm

R&B BEEF LOL

June 23, 2008.
First you had T.I. beefing with Shawty Lo, then you had 50 Cent beefing with Young Buck. Now MediaTakeOut.com hears that a new beef is brewing - between Chris Brown and Ne-Yo.
Word going around is that Chris has been privately talking slick about Ne-Yo's singing abilities and bragging about how his ability to outsell Ne-Yo. And there's some truth to what Chris is saying. According to Soundscan, Ne-Yo's last album Because of You sold fewer than 1 million units in the U.S. By contrast, Chris Brown's last album Exclusive sold nearly 2 million units in the U.S.

Well, Ne-Yo figured the best way to get back at Chris was to create a diss rap .... We know, how original. Here are some of the highlights to Ne-Yo's lyrical masterpiece:

"You may sell a million more than me, but you don't have a million more than me"

"You're girlfriends favorite song is mine"

"My middle name is 'More Bread' and my last name is 'Than Your Bread'"
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down