Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelina Almost Snubbed "CHANGELING" Role!!!!!!!

Go down

Angelina Almost Snubbed "CHANGELING" Role!!!!!!! Empty Angelina Almost Snubbed "CHANGELING" Role!!!!!!!

Post by J The Kidd Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:38 pm

Angelina Almost Snubbed "CHANGELING" Role!!!!!!! FUCKUPAYME

ANGELINA almost turned down her role in her latest movie CHANGELING - because the plot involved a child kidnapping plot.

The devoted mother-of-six plays a desperate mum whose nine-year-old son is snatched in the real-life story.

But ANGELINA admits she was set to snub the harrowing role, until partner Brad Pitt made her have a change of heart.

She explains, “It was very hard for me. I read the script and I couldn't put it down, but I didn't want to do it. I didn't want to touch something that had to do with children being kidnapped. It scared me because anything happening to my kids is my biggest fear.

“But then I found myself telling Brad the story and thinking about this woman and what she went through.

“Throughout the filming I was very emotional. I was hugging my children more than ever and I wanted to know where they were at all times. I always had one of them on set and it was a hard thing to do – facing my biggest nightmare.

“I'm a mom so it doesn't take much to imagine these things. I don't think I would have played this role with as much emotion and understanding if I wasn't a mother.
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down