Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lakisha Jones Married Larry Davis.... Lakisha Jones Wedding Picture!!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Lakisha Jones Married Larry Davis.... Lakisha Jones Wedding Picture!!!!!!! Empty Lakisha Jones Married Larry Davis.... Lakisha Jones Wedding Picture!!!!!!!

Post by J The Kidd Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:20 am

Lakisha Jones Married Larry Davis.... Lakisha Jones Wedding Picture!!!!!!! FUCKYOUPAYMEMOSTUNDERRATEDOVERWORKEDUNDERPAID

Idol fourth place finalist LaKisha Jones got married Sunday
afternoon to financial advisor Larry Davis. Check out the Lakisha Jones
wedding picture from her ceremony at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel in
Beverly Hills, California.

Lakisha Jones Married Larry Davis.... Lakisha Jones Wedding Picture!!!!!!! FUCKYOUPAYMEMOSTUNDERRATEDOVERWORKEDUNDERPAID

Plenty of Idols finalists were on hand for Lakisha Jones’
wedding, including Sanjaya Malakar, Melinda Doolittle, Gina Glocksen
and Haley Scarnato.
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down

Lakisha Jones Married Larry Davis.... Lakisha Jones Wedding Picture!!!!!!! Empty Re: Lakisha Jones Married Larry Davis.... Lakisha Jones Wedding Picture!!!!!!!

Post by Nygee Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:50 am

hey she is from the same city as me...she's my faggot ass cousin best friend and umm i met her before she was this "star" lmao wait she's not a star...but anyway, she changed.

i mean since she got those fucked up teeth fixed and lost a lil weight she changed. she was supposed to have the wedding here [being that all her family is here] but since the media didnt want to come to flint they convinced her to have it in Beverly Hills. wtf

but other than that she cool people lol
she was supposed to do the Color Purple on Broadway. i dont know if she will but i wish her the best
Nygee
Nygee

Number of posts : 2721

http://www.twitter.com/NygeeLIVE

Back to top Go down