Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B.E.T. awards..eghh

3 posters

Go down

B.E.T. awards..eghh Empty B.E.T. awards..eghh

Post by TREND$ETTER Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:49 am

The BET Awards came and went once again. And once again, BET delivered a special show for all of the network’s supporters and the fans of the artists nominated. Highlighted by an amazing showing via the winne of "Best Female R&B Artist" Alicia Keys. Keys brought in SWV, Chilli and T-Boz of TLC and En Vogue to tear down the house. Chris Brown showed off some impressive moves while T-Pain brought the circus to the stage with his eccentric performance. Lil Wayne also came correct with T-Pain aiding him for "Lollipop" before rolling into "A Milli" to close out the evening. But it will probably be best to see for yourself as BET will replay the show again on Friday June 27th at 7:30pm.

Okay...Kanye winning best hip hop artist.... Shocked okay....really am guessing so we would not have to hear him cry right?
TREND$ETTER
TREND$ETTER

Number of posts : 3320

Back to top Go down

B.E.T. awards..eghh Empty Re: B.E.T. awards..eghh

Post by J The Kidd Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:51 am

lmfao at what u said at the end... real talk man. but he's still crying u seen in banannoo blog or some shit or however u spell it... he's talkin about how angry he is that people said he doesnt work hard.
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 12671

http://www.myspace.com/xlionlinex

Back to top Go down

Post by TREND$ETTER Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:55 pm

naw you got a link bro?

Yeah It's bullshit! Man, really Kanye okay...there's been a few times ol' dude got screwed over I admit. But His first album what was it College Dropout CLASSIC!
Right, but after that he only has like 2 good joints on a album. His last album...trash in my eyes.

Sorry I got tha upmost props for Ye' but damn Big Brother come on...... TRANSLATION ON ESPANOL NO WAY JOSE'

haha CORNIEST LINE EVER!

I'm not going to get into his lyrics, but WAYNE! worked his ass off more than any rapper.... Exclamation
TREND$ETTER
TREND$ETTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TREND$ETTER Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:10 pm

Never mind found the Blog I think this is it, have a look.

I am sick of negative people who sit around trying 2 plot my downfall. I understand if people don’t like me because I like me or if people think tight clothes look gay or people say I run my mouth too much, but this Bonnaroo thing is the worst insult I’ve had in my life. I’m typing so fucking hard I might break my fucking Mac book Air!!!! Call me any name you want…arrogant, conceited, narcissistic, racist, metro, fag whatever….BUT NEVER SAY I DIDN’T GIVE MY ALL! NEVER SAY I DIDN’T GIVE MY ALL!
TREND$ETTER
TREND$ETTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnnie Butters Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:17 pm

i didn't see this shit lolz, i gotta see if i can find a DL link to it....
Johnnie Butters
Johnnie Butters
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 11135

http://Satisfyer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by J The Kidd Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:04 am

Fly Spitta wrote:naw you got a link bro?

Yeah It's bullshit! Man, really Kanye okay...there's been a few times ol' dude got screwed over I admit. But His first album what was it College Dropout CLASSIC!
Right, but after that he only has like 2 good joints on a album. His last album...trash in my eyes.

Sorry I got tha upmost props for Ye' but damn Big Brother come on...... TRANSLATION ON ESPANOL NO WAY JOSE'

haha CORNIEST LINE EVER!

I'm not going to get into his lyrics, but WAYNE! worked his ass off more than any rapper.... Exclamation

im backin u %100. but i have to find the corniest thing on his album was that he named a song "barry bonds". not like it was good with a dumb name or anything, it sucked & had a dumb name. yea kanye was fucked over out of a few shows, didnt get to perform or anything... but shit i mean whenever u catch him complaining its about shows and concerts and performances... and how he couldn't do it the way the people would have liked.

but u know what, thats good. its good to see he cares about the fans so much, i respect kanye... i just dont feel his music what so ever... and dude can't take it when he doesnt get his way... seems like he lets every little thing get to him.

Co-sign with how college dropout was a classic also... it really was.
the second album was No
The third was "i cant believe i payed for this" a week later.
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by J The Kidd Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:05 am

Fly Spitta wrote:Never mind found the Blog I think this is it, have a look.

I am sick of negative people who sit around trying 2 plot my downfall. I understand if people don’t like me because I like me or if people think tight clothes look gay or people say I run my mouth too much, but this Bonnaroo thing is the worst insult I’ve had in my life. I’m typing so fucking hard I might break my fucking Mac book Air!!!! Call me any name you want…arrogant, conceited, narcissistic, racist, metro, fag whatever….BUT NEVER SAY I DIDN’T GIVE MY ALL! NEVER SAY I DIDN’T GIVE MY ALL!

and yea this is it. lmao, i want a mac book air.
i read the entire thing, he said he doesnt sleep for 3 days sometimes, he has to ice his knees, and his legs hurt when he walks thru the airport. and at one of his concerts people threw shit at the stage because he took so long to get on there that it was so slippery from the liquids he couldnt move from the front of the stage without slipping, and something hit his screen and broke it. . .

i feel bad for dude... u know?
J The Kidd
J The Kidd
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TREND$ETTER Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:25 pm

Oh yea man I mean Kanye has a few REALLY I MEAN really hot tracks...

has killer beats....he is hip hop don't get it twisted but man....

REALLY.....you cant cry if you dont win a award you don't deserve i admit i seen him get screwed over a few times but damn!

Im still TO THIS DAY TRIPPEN!!! wayne deserved that i aint dickridin' wayne REAL TALK THO he DESERVED THAT...

but egh i think many people agree so shit...
TREND$ETTER
TREND$ETTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down