Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trick Trick Speaks on Saving Yung Berg's Life

Go down

Trick Trick Speaks on Saving Yung Berg's Life Empty Trick Trick Speaks on Saving Yung Berg's Life

Post by Nygee Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:44 am

Trick Trick Speaks on Saving Yung Berg's Life Tr10

In an up-coming interview with StreetCred.com, Trick Trick speaks on saving Yung Berg's life at a Detroit nightclub.

As previously reported by StreetCred.com, Berg was beaten and robbed at Detroit nightclub Plan B back in August. At the time, fingers immediately pointed at Trick Trick saying the Detroit MC organized the attack.

Trick Trick tells StreetCred that his new album was pushed back due to the Berg situation and that he didn't touch Berg and that he was instrumental in Berg getting out of the Detroit nightclub alive.

"I was on the side talking to the nigga’s bodyguard. The dude that was doing security for him is from Detroit and I know him. He never mentioned Berg’s name. I didn’t have a reason to mention it, because I didn’t know he was there. Yung Berg was coming to the club on Saturday. This was Friday. I didn’t expect him in the club on Friday night," Trick Trick tells StreetCred.com. "The security *igga came in and he stopped right at the bar where I was at and we start choppin’ it up talking bout some little b*tches that me and him had. We talking about that sh*t and a fight breaks out on the other side of the club. I go over there to break it up and tell security to throw everybody out, and come to find out when I get back upstairs from managing the fight he still standing there, so he don’t know either. I go back upstairs and go back to the n*gga that I know that was security for Berg and finish talking to him. His phone gets to ringing and sh*t and then he runs out the club and he comes back in 20 minutes later like, “N*gga, that was Berg.” I’m like, “Who?” I ain’t know what the f*ck he was talking about. He was like, “That was Berg that was fighting.” I’m like, “Who the f*ck is Bird?” I’m thinking he saying bird like b-i-r-d. He said, “Yung Berg.” I said, “Yung Berg not coming. Calm down motherf*cker. What is you talking about?” He said, “N*gga, they just rushed Yung Berg.” I said, “Well sh*t motherf*cker, I was standing here talking to you.” And then everybody says, “Trick Trick did this. Trick Trick did that.” I’m used to it. I know what the f*ck it is."

Trick Trick goes on to talk in-depth about his new album, rappers using beef to sell records, entrepreneurship and much more.

Watch for the full interview at StreetCred.com...coming soon
Nygee
Nygee

Number of posts : 2721

http://www.twitter.com/NygeeLIVE

Back to top Go down