Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lil' Wayne Talks Brett Farve & Winners For Upcoming World Series In Latest Blog For ESPN

Go down

Lil' Wayne Talks Brett Farve & Winners For Upcoming World Series In Latest Blog For ESPN Empty Lil' Wayne Talks Brett Farve & Winners For Upcoming World Series In Latest Blog For ESPN

Post by yudig973 Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:50 pm

Wayne appears to be having fun. From the incredible sales of "Tha Carter III", to hopping on numerous tracks, Wayne has been walking on water. Wayne's latest endeavor entails the "best rapper alive" being a blog writer for ESPN.

Here's some thoughts from Weezy F. Baby

In regards to Brett Favre:

"Now on to Brett Favre. He must know God's phone number, 'cause he is superhuman. Like, Brett Favre? Come on. He's like 3900 years old and he threw for six touchdowns? He's never even done that in his whole career. And he does it with the Jets when no one is expecting nothing from him. There's a reason why he's my favorite player of all-time. He's getting better with time, as scary as that sounds. It's a great thing to watch. He still takes those shots. He still takes those risks. And those receivers were amazing, and the line, man, the offensive line was unexplainable."

Tampa Bay Devil Rays winning the World Series:

"You know how you can envision a team in the World Series? I don't see them. I close my eyes and I see the Tampa Bay Rays. I'm a big emotion guy. I'm a heart guy, and I think they all play that way. They have nothing to compare this to. Whether they make it to the World Series or not, we're watching the first winning baseball team Tampa Bay has ever fielded."

Wayne is already working on "Tha Carter IV", and prepping for "Dedication 3".

yudig973

Number of posts : 600

https://www.youtube.com

Back to top Go down