Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obie Trice Off Shady (confirmed)

2 posters

Go down

Obie Trice Off Shady (confirmed) Empty Obie Trice Off Shady (confirmed)

Post by TREND$ETTER Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:34 am

Last week, a rumor surfaced on Hip Hop blog UrbanLookout.com that Shady/Interscope artist Obie Trice had been dropped from his label.
Allegedly, a friend of Aftermath artist Bishop Lamont discovered that Trice had been "dropped off of the label for unknown reasons."
Trice, who was scheduled to release his third solo album Bottoms Up this year, released a track addressing the situation. The song, titled "The Giant," [click to listen] addresses the situation:
"Well, no more Shady. Guess it was meant/For me to branch off from my Caucasian friend/Nope, no more 2nd place to Eminem/Question if i was 2nd is the question to many men/No disrespect to Em, he's first/Anything after, research the verses."
Though Obie's debut Cheers went platinum, his following album Second Round's On Me was hampered by controversy surrounding the "stop snitching music," preventing the emcee's lead single to receive air play.
TREND$ETTER
TREND$ETTER

Number of posts : 3320

Back to top Go down

Obie Trice Off Shady (confirmed) Empty Re: Obie Trice Off Shady (confirmed)

Post by BATISTA. Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:08 am

oh no Sad
BATISTA.
BATISTA.

Number of posts : 505

Back to top Go down